Reviews for Anthology: Vignettes
captured.by.wonderland chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
Adorable!

*keeps reviewing*

captured.by.wonderland chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Awh... what can I say, but Awh...

captured.by.wonderland chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
hahaha, I love it!

Your writing... wow.

Great sense of humor.

Solitary Fatalist chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
Loved every single bit.. From story one to nine.. Each one was thought-provoking, unique, yet flowing as from a fountain..

Only, I apologize for not reviewing every chapter.. They'd all be too short if I did.. XD
Solitary Fatalist chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
What do you want?-

This is funny.. XD

I'm loving your works more and more.. Keep at it!
Sophronia Lee chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Death Becomes You:

This piece is quite good. I love all of the description; I got a vivid mental picture of the dead chick. The fifth line is sheer poetry. :)

Between Two Mirrors:

The beginning sentence really hooked me (it was a hooker _). The rest of it, though, was only alright. The plot was interesting enough, but the writing style was a bit dry. My mind kind of wandered while I read.

Fading:

This made me sad. I realize it was probably supposed to, though, so good job! I like you writing style here. It's a little archaic, but that totally works for this piece.

Heavy Metal Angel:

I thought this was funny. Ironic, even. Again, good job on style and description. It played out like a movie in my mind.
Sophronia Lee chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Very cute. I like the writing style here. It's modern and straight-foward and easy to read.

I also like how you wrote it inside the nararator's thoughts. Everything seems very real and enthralling.

I enjoyed how you ended this piece with a little chunk of irony; like she could have anything she wanted but didn't have time to think it through and only got a chocolate bar, that stinks!

Congratulations on not totally destroying the story with excessive spelling/grammar errors. There were a few, but not enough to be distracting.
Imalefty chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
hey kylie! a review from the review game in celebration of its first birthday! :)

Wow. That’s really all I can say. It’s super short… probably only a few hundred words. (not even?) But seriously, that was amazing – you capture the man’s attitude AND the scene around him perfectly… there wasn’t a word wasted. :) I also love how it ended… you didn’t reveal anything more than you had to…

Wow… o_o

Okay anyway. Sorry this review is so short and doesn’t really provide any concrit at all. Mostly because… I don’t have any. XD Great job!

-Lefty
Equilibrium chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
Wow, your short stories are brilliant! I read through them all like a bullet, and I especially like "Fading" and "Heavy Metal Angel" - the former was beautifully creepy, and the latter made me choke on my coffee. Please update soon! I'd love to read more of these.
HannaThing chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
I like how short and sweet it is. Makes it easy to read, and leaves me wanting more.

However, I don't like how it seems to be written from the point of view as someone not human. Doesn't feel authentic.