Reviews for To The Dark Side
Hehe... CHOCOLATEY EYES OF DOOOOOM! XD
I love this!
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Hello hello
Another lovely chapter :3 I kinda love how awkward Kraddy boy makes things for Yuki haha! As for the cookie questions: It's not just you, it was making me want muffins (blueberry to be exact) haha and freshly baked cookies, too.
Question numero duex: I think it'd be interesting to see third person, but you've already written two chapters in first, so if anything I'd just keep it in first person and maybe if you felt like it, switch it to Krad's pov for a chapter or something like that. I just feel like switching to third person gets a bit distracting after a story has started a certain way, but of course that's just my opinion; you should do it however you think would best tell your story. :)
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Alright. SO I kinda seriously adore it. I had never even considered a story behind the quote, but you made it happen. I'm actually seriously excited for this! :) Love the picture idea, too! Haha!

If I may make a suggestion, though? Try to make your sentences longer; people are always so afraid of having run-on sentences that they cut them short when they could add more. Just a thought, though
MistyRose14 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Ooh...mysterious hot guy suddenly becomes the teacher, I like! This story has a really good balance of suspense and humor, which I really enjoy. It makes such a quick read, I really like something that isn't so painfully long and dry XD

Your characters are really unique and interesting as well. I like that I can read this first chapter and have a good idea of what their personalities are like, as well as some sort of idea what things they will do. It leaves me with a happy fuzzy feeling haha :)

Well, nicely done for this first chapter, I'll will be adding it to my C2, Shoujo Star (since I definitely get that vibe from the story), I think it will fit in perfectly as it is well-written and could use some more attention :) Bon travail!
MistyRose14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw...I know how it feels to lose your work :( I just did too! Well I'm looking forward to reading the new and improved version :D I'm very excited to see the version that you're hopefully more proud of :) Best of luck, I'm excited to read what I'm assuming the next chapter is, the "first official chapter".
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Insanity Incarnate chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
Luff this story...it just seems so realistic someone would sell their soul for cookies...i would :P I got a couple of laughs out of this and just luff Phones. MAKE MORE PWEASE!
Samurai J chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Ha ha! This story is very interesting! A devil who offers cookies and muffins for contracts! Lol, lol! with what I've read so far it seems like he's going to give Famous Amos a run for its money. Who can compete with a gorgeous guy who sells pastries?
Alec Doud chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hello Bumu! You still haven't read chapter 8 to me! You have to do it before you put it up on here. Anyway, it seems your... popular on here, 12 reviews and all (even though alot are from the same person, but who cares!). Don't forget chapter 3 now. If you take to long, Bunny, I might just take my story back and type it up myself! You're SO slow when it comes to other people's stuff. P

Anyway,

Love you!

-Alec
0oYukio0 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Wow i'm behind. poor omori i hope she doesnt really have to kill him
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
This is approved by the Hammer and Sickle!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
YOU got Muffins Too? all i got is the cookies?
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
HA HA HA!

I love the qut

"Come to the dark side, we have cookies"

I Am Evil
Vampire Kuroken chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
I know I commented before, but I'll do it again. Very good! It's enjoyable. I don't really know what to say. But very well written. Hoping for an update! _
0oYukio0 chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Cool chap, now i really want to know what comes next. Update soon!