Reviews for All broken
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow! This is stunning. I love how short, and well how you shock the readers when you go from watching that little boy to being the little boy. Peace.
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh 'tis horriably saddening! I have a longing desire to cry... mostly due to the fact that it is partly true. Well done I enjoyed this piece.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I didn't like the formatting at the end. Capitalizing Little of of the sudden and if I were to use ... I would put it after I'm and keep that little boy together since that's what you call him in the rest of the piece.

That said, the ending was really great. Very unexpected. I also like it because it's so true how we pity people in trouble instead of trying to help. Nice job!
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I can relate all too well. Nice job. (:

Unknown Survivor
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Nice setup, giving it a nice rythm and a nice message. It was short, and it was a little hard for me to understand the ending at first, but once I'd reread it, I really liked this poem! It was a truly powerful message, put into words so well! Keep at it and write more!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Ghost Planet chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
So very sad and emotional. The emotion really comes through in this poem.

I really like this, though.

It's imperfect, but that's what makes it even more perfect.

-x-Eilish
BellaEzrebetFang chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I...it's so sad.

Well written and emotional.

Unfortunate. :(
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
O nice suprsise ending! WOOT. awesome poem. keep it up. definitely uber good
Sweet Lemon Effect chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That is so sad -_- it reminds of this time I was in a hotel and this man was beating on his wife and kid and they were screaming and it took forever for the manager to come and stop him, which he only did when he realized it wasn't going to stop (it went on for like an hour)

This poem almost makes me cry. *is a sap*
Qzie chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Agh. That's really heartbreaking because that kinda thing happens way too often... you see someone getting hurt, but all you do is just feel bad for them instead of actually *doing* something... You did this very well. Chat later. -Qzie
Isca chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aww! A very sad topic, but I'm glad you chose to talk about it. So often we do nothing when we see people in need of our help. It's time we stopped being to selfish, and started caring about the abused and neglected children in this world. Good poem! Haunting!
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Sad. I like this a lot. I was just talking about something in class. The question was "If you could change the world in one way, what would you do?"

My answer was that I'd make it so that people in general would make changes instead of just noticing, complaining, and felling sorry for everyone/thing.

I'm no saint, but I do what I can.

I'd help the little boy.

Again, nice work with this - those 9 lines say a lot.