Reviews for LOL Or Should I Say ROFL?
Shaun the Janitor chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
you don't know how many times i nearly splurted Solo all over the screen from laughing.

heh heh, Zanis,i feel sorry for you.

Phoenix: how about me? i'm a bloody BIRD.

Zanis has a more unfortunate name, so shut up _

Phoenix: *mutters*
HOOLoo chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Hey fictionpress rocks !1
Matthew Derrin chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Ok, finally got an account, if only to add you to my alert ;p

This is so fun XD you made my day with this!

Only thing I gotta "criticize" is the fact that sometimes one person 'interrupts' another person, which I think is impossible on chat? Unless you do voice chat, but then... Idk, it sounds weird .

Keep writing :)
poiira-chan chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
HUF. ah well, you DID give me a shout-out. and you blocked out the rest of my name! how rude! :P

LOL, that was HILARITY! you work your magic as always.
Matthew chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Ok, so I decide to go on fictionpress and think of opening an account, I go to humor section, I click a random story, and what do I find? THIS!

I'm sorry to say this but... This is just hilarious XD Ashley can get a bit repetitive, but all the things that go on in a chat... Lol somehow it feels like it's stuff that's happened to you or something?

Anyway I'll have to make sure I can find this again, so when I make an account I can fav it. See ya!
TequilaMockingburd too lazy chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
That.

Was.

Fuckin'.

HILARIOUS!

My friends are just like that! Oh, the embodiment of teenagerdom through instant messaging... *remininsces on past perverted convos...*
ktuistoolazytologinorusespaces chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
heyla. nice! lol, poor jp.

somehow i feel related to ashley in her ciao-iness... hm. oh well.

FINALLY! DEAR LORD YOU HAD ME WORRIED! I THOUGHT LOL HAD SLIPPED INTO A NEVERENDING COMA! JEESH WOMAN!

okay, rant done. have a nice day!

oh, and check it out: i got three reviews! GASP. sadly, she was like "OMG YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS" on World Falling Apart, and that's kinda discontinued, so... and Emrabel... I kinda wonder if she's read any GOOD books lately...
poiira-chan chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
hey hey, continue this! it's like your only non-romance humor fic, so write!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
It's Urban Outfitters, not Suburban Outfitters. ;)
Maesiff McGoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Sandcastle Queen! You update! Now!

Joking. Seriously, though, I'm excited. Update soon.
HELLOPANDA chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Lol...it's so random (and perverted)! It's funny and it reminds me of school. Yeah, my friends are like that too.
PeePeeHermitCrab chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
How about STFU. 1/5, "uber phailage."
the one and only AZA chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
omg i this story x10

you should so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o add the Sirius Black bit in the next chat story!

The wonderful thing about Tiggers

Is Tiggers are wonderful things.

Their tops are made of rubbers

The bottoms are made of springs.

They're

Bouncy,

Flouncy,

Trouncy,

Pouncy,

Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!

The wonderful thing about Tiggers

Is I'm the only one!

and yea I'm the only one so suck it!
poiira-chan chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
LOL! BTW, it's me, Kit.I didn't know you added on a second chapter of this! Lol!
Seed of Doubt chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Once again: funniest thing I've read in a while. You've got a great sense of humor. 8D