Reviews for Milk and Brownies
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
I like it update soon!
sleepyreader chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Great story! This is my first time reading story and I want to read more.

Kobbin sounds like a fun character.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
I never really find any stories with the less popular magical creatures in them.

I like how you portray the Brownies in this and hope for more soon. :)
shiverfox chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Wow, this story is really cute. It was certainly a change from my last three or four depressing readings T_T

Thanks, you made my day! I fell in love with the brownie kids the moment they were introduced :3
Tom Ice Formerly Celystia Crow chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
I love this story-I'd love to see more soon. And as an agriculturally educated person, I found only one problem with your farming bit; Cows have to be mucked out only once or twice a week, or at most, once every two or three days.
Isamara chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Haha! So cool! I really like the story - it's so imaginative! Please don't stop writing it again!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I thought you were gone! It was such an unexpected surprise to see an update in my inbox. I'm excited to see where this will go, now that the farmers have entered the story. Hope you update soon!
kiki chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
glad that you updated "Milk and Brownies"! hope everything works out.
E. L. Isolee chapter 10 . 10/5/2010

Oh, you made my day. Scratch that, you made my week. I had a reason to re-read the story, too *happy dance*. The brownies make me so happy, and thebigangryfarmer Ben tickles my eyes in a wonderful way. Yay!

I'VE MISSED YOU, to summarize.
Very Strange Kuri chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I love stories like these. I find the brownie children really cute. It's been about three years since you have updated. Will you post up a new chapter?
Isamara chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Hey I found you on LJ, but don't have an account, so hi! (I found you through Aggybird and a story about wereyorkies) Anyway; Don't stop writing! Story is so fun! I really want to know what happens next.
Chibko chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Aw he thinks of the brownies as his family. :D

I guess this explains the title? Got some milk for the brownies. XD

Hm so tomorrow... will Ben demonstrate lifting with the knees to Hugo this time? hahaha
CodPor chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
Oh man, Hugo's thoughts in this chapter made me laugh and cringe. I can't even imagine the pain he'll be feeling tomorrow morning. _
Le Cosmonaute chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
This seems more like a filer chapter than anything, but I'm still always happy to see an update. Can't wait for some new exciting thing to happen!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
New characters! Yay! I'm very excited to see what's going to happen with them. As far as the dairy farm goes... I haven't been on one either, but it sounded realistic enough.

I like the "Hobgoblin Herald", by the way : )

Well written, as usual, and I'm looking forward to more!