Reviews for Milk and Brownies
Le Cosmonaute chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
As ever, your brownie children are absolutely adorable. I'm very excited about these new characters; keep up the good work!
KorynMarie chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
I love this story!

The brownies are amazing.

More updates sooner please?
kiki chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
what a coincidence. I think about this today and it appears!

more updates, please?
Kitkaht chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
I love this story! It's so rare to see anything with Brownies, and you've really portrayed them interestingly. I can't wait to read more!
mandrake-o chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
I love this story. There are not enough stories about brownies.

) Mandraco.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, are they going on a quest for the milk and honey?

Even if we haven't gotten to the main plot yet, I'm still thoroughly enjoying it. Keep up the wonderful work!
kiki19857 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
it doesn't matter. they are really cute!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
I was scrolling through the site looking for fairytales with slash when I chanced upon this one-and am so glad that I did! I've been enjoying it immensely this past hour, and hope you write more soon.
mandrake-o chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I'm loving this story so far. I'm a sucker for a new fairy tale.

And now Bohemian Rhapsody is in my head. Let's hope it goes away before I read the next chapter.

) Mandraco.
ChibKo chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Just read all the chapters up in one go and I really like where this is going. I guess I have a soft spot for silliness and brownies. :D Looking forward to reading more.
lpluver chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
You have got me hooked! It's kind of funny how Hugo gets everything he needs and wants, but still feels guilty for it. Anyways keep up the excellent work and please update!
Lovecupid chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
This is an interesting story please keep asap please.
kiki19857 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Interesting... Who's going to be Hugo's lover? the fairy king or that little brownie?
Souls-and-Turkey-Cafe chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
It's okay, someone in the world is reading this! And likes it too. So do go on. Can't really say if anything needs to be improved or whatever this soon into the story though (which is a good thing in my opinion).
DarkStarPhoenix chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
You have successfully guilt-tripped me into reviewing. Even though I only found this today...

You seem to have good ideas and you have an interesting style. I like the portrayal of the brownies as viciously helpful. The background of the main character seems a bit cliched though; could you perhaps give his aunt and uncle better motives? Most people in reality aren't all bad.

Well, overall it's good, which I failed to say earlier for some reason. I enjoy reading this. Keep up the good work!

DSP