Reviews for Calling You
chocolaterain chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
sad but absolutely adorable. Well written and elegant. I loved the simplicity but I still squealed.
BoredumKillsTheBeast chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww please dont tell me thats the end!
Aaerie chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
no ofence but ilike it better wen it ends on a happier note but its still good
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This made me so sad...exquisitely written. :)
SecretFeelings chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
omg

this made me cry

it was beautiful with the song

now i need to see if you have more one shots
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aww. That was so incredibly amazing and like... pure awesome. So sweet. Love it!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh don't we wish all own songs?

I suppose it's because I'm cynical because I like this better than your other (fluffier) ones. But, as much as I like the banter with the nicknames, I feel as if it doesn't really lead to anything? This whole thing was a little random.

Still, I'm glad xoxluurve added this to our c2.
milenaa chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hey! I got this from for the love of one-shots. I thought the story was nice. The sentences were simple and many of them were similar or had the same structure and it kind of made me think of poetry in a way. ]

Even thought there's not much background information, we can still see how the two characters like each other, though at times it felt like he liked her more than she liked him for some reason, maybe for her intense dislike of pet names, haha. Did he always say he loved her because he knew that eventually he was gonna go away for university?

Very well-written and flows nice. Good job.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
shucks...so sad

xx
ScArLeT kNight chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
i like the lyrics of the song!...it was a sad ending
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I like that song. It suits the stoy really well. I love this cute kittke singfic. It's really sweet. :D
d3pth chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I can't believe no one has reviewed yet.

That was really swet!

It made me feel kinda sad how the girl seemed to take his love for granted. :(

Coz that happens a lot these days, you know.

Anywayz, GREAT job.