Reviews for Sanctuary Of A Place Unknown
A chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is my review from only reading the first chapter, as if there were not 9 more to read.

This story has a lot of potential, it really does. But I somehow feel as if you're trying way too hard to come across as poetic, an insightful. There is so much description, it leaves nothing to the readers imagination. It's like you would describe a leaf down to the roots of the tree it's on, if it somehow got brought up in your story. The dialogue is lost in a sea of useless description and backstories. It's actually funny, because you managed to describe pretty much everything but the main characters crush.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
This was such a great story! I especially loved the extra at the end! :D Great job!
Random Story Stalker chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Wow, that went really fast, how did you manage to get that much plot and drama in only 9 chapters. I really enjoyed it anyway, drama filled, sweet at points, nice characters. Well done.
InvalidError chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Hah, I loved this story. At times, though I saw a few mess-ups that I didn't understand the sentence. The beginning you said he speaks childishly and Shakespearean-like, but as the story progressed, it became more... Normal-like. I really did like the story, though at random times I think it was a tad too formal. Good job :)
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Aw. I loved reading this story. So. I got extremely bored after watching the crappy boyfriend (jk - he's freaking amazing :P) fix my failure of a car. I mean, it's like Delilah's. It's my dream car, it took me years of saving up to get it but it is without a doubt the biggest pile of...(beep - you can use your own imagination here)...when it's broken. Which is 99.99% of the time. But when it actually is fixed (a miracle, I swear) it is the greatest car ever. Argh. Crappy car which I love way too much. BUT back to my story. Boyfriend was fixing it. It is the hottest day of the year, I'm positive. And all I could see was his legs because he was under the car. They are sexy legs but they're covered in overalls. I pity him wearing black in this heat and working in it, and show this pity by continuously spraying him with a hose pipe. Aren't I the greatest girlfriend ever? I know, right? But unfortunately that wasn't enough to keep me occupied and so I ran to his house and took his laptop and ran all the way back. But I killed my feet. I ran barefoot. Something I actually do a lot, weird, I know, but I mentioned the heat, right? Yeah. Three miles of burning hot pavement later, I broke my feet. Not in the literal sense of the way, but enough apparently for to be forced to the hospital. So right now I'm sitting on the bus writing this review...I think the old man infront of me is dead. Oh, no, he just snored. Oh my god. I woke the guy up to ask him if he missed his stop and he screamed and spat his false teeth out. I feel really ill now. Anyways. I know I'm ranting, but I always get like this when I hurt myself. I giggle loads, deny it hurts and talk. A lot. I'm sorry you had to be on the recieving end of this long-winded talk, but you are, so deal with it. But I'm getting to the point of the review now. I'm sitting on the bus with bust-up, burnt and bloody and blistered feet with people glaring at me because...why ARE they glaring? Wow I hate buses. They're cold and they smell, haha. But I'm sitting surrounded by glaring people and I'm about to review this awesome story I just found. I would make a great explorer. ANYWAY. I really liked the story. I found it to be funny with just the right amount of angst in it. I love Brier. He's so over-dramatically awesome. And I loved Sue-Belle! I want a story about him! I demand one. Please, with a pretty little cherry on top? I'd get down on my knees but the space is limited enough as it is here, folks. But. The story was really good and...um. I love yaoi. And...Aaron smells. Aha! I knew he was reading this. Actually, so are the people behind me, but I couldn't really care. Know this: yaoi is awesome, my feet are cold and space cowboy's rule. Oh no. The hospital is getting too close for my liking. Hospitals are boring, ugly places that hurt your eyes. I think it's a concoction of all the white and the smell of disifectant and antiseptic. Latex smells funny too, and I have to go. I'm sorry I'm weird, and immature and I know I had no right to rant off on your review but...I swear I can't help it. My feet hurt. That's my excuse. Sorry. But. Give me a story about Sue-Belle and I will be good next time. I swear. Haha. Our stop is near and Aaron is carrying me due to the fact I keep pushing the shards of glass and rocks further into my foot when I try and walk. Ooh. Bridal style. I think he's trying to tell me something. Ow. This is awkward balancing a laptop on my stomach and typing whilst being carried like a bride/baby. I keep elbowing Aaron in the stomach. Ouch. I'm sorry. Now I really need to go. He threatened the fireman lift if I don't close the laptop. I mean, it's a fun way to be carried but I'll pinch his butt and then he'll get mad at me and leave my crappy car to me. I can't fix a car for my life. And I NEED my car. The previous bus ride is proof of it! And I'm wearing a dress. So. I'm going now. Sorry for ranting for about three pages worth or something. Bye. I really did love your story, though, I'll write you another review that actually talks about the story when my feet are all cleaned and I have a tetnis. Uh-oh. Why must I be stupid and immature at times? This is where it gets me. The hospital...dun dun dun...

To be continued ;]
Kat The Great chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
Aw. That's so sweet. Great Job on the ending. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

peace love happiness
infinite silence chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
i love it!
prince.poison chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
Aww, that was so good. Sequal? Yes? Now to go see what else you have written!
nikeofsamothrace chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
This chapter is wonderful!
gabijaluvs2rite chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
very good!
Ty Taco chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER.

It was so amazing.

Even though it was emo.

We learned Corbin's dirty laundry.

Always amazing.

:]

xoxoxo,

Ty
Nyssa Mialis Jyrra Nobody chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
Wha! Hanna, you're ending your story?

You better make a happy ending!

Can I get a preview for your next few chapters? Please? o

Also, I want to see pinkie swear when it's done. OK?

Tata for now *o,

P.S. you might want to reread the last few chapters thouroughly (sp?) for grammer errors, there are alot
yaminoname chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Ah, What was Corbin doing?

...ya, overall I really did like it!
Jessie My Love chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Yet again loved it, even though the last chapter was funnier. I'm really liking this story. All your characters are lovable and realistic. I'm not quite sure what I can tell you to work on or anything. I didn't notice any typos in this chapter, so yay But this is the last chapter I can review for now. I was going to review some other stories and then do homework. But I'll review more when I get the chance

-Jessie m p.s. pay it forward
Jessie My Love chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.

I actually laughed at loud at one point. I don't think I've ever done that on fictionpress before. The whole (Oh my God, Corbin) thing was so funny. I did notice like two typos though, but that's not a big problem.

Anyways, I loved this chapter. It was a good way of getting the two boys to get to know each other a bit more without it being extremely cliche. So yea :]

Onto the next chapter