Reviews for Crosswords
Ck90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Kya! THat was so sweet!
blue ruin chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw this is a really sweet one-shot. Your writing kept my attention through the whole story (which is great because I hate trying to get in a story when the writing is extra blah). I've been in a similiar situation as the main character so I empathized with her lol.

Beautifully written :)
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That's absolutely adorable! :) Loved it!

Jason sounds amazing :D

Great job.

-Aria
alias h. anonymous chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
What a great, well-written piece! A college can be such a large place, I understand how feeling lost within the crowds can be, and sticking to your own little niche of it always feels safer. I really enjoyed the setting you provided, very natural.

The last line, however, didn't really pull it all together for me. In the very beginning, the word Jason gives to Emily should be 'enthralled' or something to the extent of being consumed or entranced by someone. And thus that last line could be something like: "What was the word? Ah, yes: Enthralled." The last line is satisfying, I just think it would be all the more powerful if it came full circle. Just my thought.

Again, fantastic writing. An honest read.
veautiful chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
cute lol
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aw that was major cuteness :D

I want a hot stranger to come up to me one day!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I wish I could be coughing up oneshots. I've been working on this short story for ages, and I love it but I'd love to work on something new. (: In any case, this was cute, creative, and well, interesting. Actually if I was Jason I would be seriously pissed off. XD But I guess some people are more forgiving than others. Awesome oneshot (again), and I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
Wheresmyprince chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was really cute. :]
LeenaAmara chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow. That could totally be me in the future. I am completely oblivious to things like that.

Cute, funny, unique. You're not only on a one-shot high, your on a awesomely inspired best one shots ever high. -

~Leena