Reviews for i guess it's too much
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love your 's really great.I liked it 'cause it was so deep,though it doesn't really mention who the characters it was a bit cliched with the emo-ness of cutting some reason I think it's a girl.

One thing that bothered me was that you didn't capitalized your sentences and the "I". Was that intentional?Don't really get the point.
detache chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I'm seriously loving your style. Your writing is beautiful and raw.

Keep up the amazing work.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Sensitive and colourful with sparkling adjectives, great imagery and atmosphere created. I especially like "months later, and i'm still tracing and retracing the contours forever etched into my skin". Really amazing metaphors. Also I liked the way you used no capitalisation whatsoever, it kind of makes it more personal.

fleur
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is really... wow. It's got a poetic touch to it. I adore it. And while Paramore is definitely not my favorite band, the lyrics fit just right. Brilliant. *adds to favorites*
Blossomofdevil chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I loved reading this , it made me really think about what your message was although it wasnt very Clear . I like the way you

put main words into Italics . You got me lost in some parts i was thinking different things . I love the message you brought across

to your readers especially Me . Well done