Reviews for Man of Gondor
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This needs more reviews! I love it so much and the way you added the quotes in was fantastic! Thank you for this so much!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This story is so cute! I love how they are both Lord of the Ring fans and that's how they become friends (and eventually become engaged).
Linnea7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ha, I love Lord of the Rings too! And your characters are so hilarious and cute. I really liked this take on the best friend cliché which is probably my favourite cliché by the way. Thanks for the story!
MelodyFlame chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i nearly rolled on my floor in laughter when i read this i love you for all your lotr references :) good writing but maybe a little more info about college life.
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Haha, loved it. Favorite line: ‘Why do I get the feeling you’re only marrying me for the ring?’

I'm just going to add you to my favorite authors. I think you'll be the first.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That's hilarious...especially that last line. I was shaking with laughter the entire time! I haven't read the books, but I've seen the entire first and third movies, and snippets of the second (long story), so I got it. Great job, once again. :)
Miirage chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is so cute!

And it's so cool that you could pick out so many quotes to use from the series.

Double cheers!

:D
hoptart chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I love your oneshots, they are adorable and very well written. Sorry I'm only reviewing this one but I have read and love all your other works. I guess I'm just lazy. You seem to have great ideas, I don't think I've ever come across a fiction with this LoTR concept, very creative.

Looking forward to reading any upcoming fics. XD
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Awsome! Complete Awsomeness! I loved it! (could you tell by the amount of exclaimation marks? :D) Pure Genius!

PG