Reviews for Colour
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Totally agree, racism is complete ignorance. The colour of your skin, where you come from etc has nothing to do with who you are, who you can become.

Having said that... your story is beautiful, and your description is perfect :) I completely empathise with this girl, and would happily hate the horrid people of her world with her!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Yeah, I have tasted my own tears before, so I know how salty tears can be. (Nice detail!)

A lot of people avoid talking about race or religion, claiming that such topics are too sensitive. However, I firmly believe that ignorance will result in hatred. I am disgusted by the blonde's cruelty.
MsMellowMint chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I freaking hate racism. Most people can't seem to just stop being racist to people.

Amazing writing as always.

"Weakness was not something she let on about, it was a feeling she hated and despised being pitied with everything she had."

I think this line was very well written. It reflects on what several people must feel at times. Even me, I guess.

Lovely story.
adge96321 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
What a great one-shot. I really loved that you wrote this, and have the same sentiments about racism as you do. Thank you!
friend 49 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008

This is heart-breaking.

What is it with you and making me cry?

This is excellent.