Reviews for The Rose Tinted Glasses Of A Pessimist
Remera chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I like it. Very stream of consciousness. I'm not sure if I used that in the proper way, but I know what it means. It means that it's written as a persons inner thoughts, and is often chaotic or rambling, filled with many topic switches and tangents. Good job...or good thinking I suppose I should say.
Darksied chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
A narrative brain dump. Not poetic in itself but more a conglomeration of poetic emotion. Not bad on some of the writings and superb in others. I am not going to review this for itself, but just let you know that the following lines are fantastic in their own right...

"I too feel soaked to the skin, though by what liquid I am not entirely sure. It could be by the rain that I gladly dance in as it descends to this earth. It could be by the tears that roll night after night out of my blue orbs, constantly bloodshot from keeping my emotions composed until I am sheltered by twilight. Or perhaps it is by the blood that runs through my veins before entering into the aforementioned wreckage that is my heart. I don’t know."

Substantial emotional torment there. Nice!

Darksied

P.S. Reviews in kind appreciated...
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Very interesting. I like your random ramblings. (lol)

Unknown Survivor
Isca chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
"Rain has the ability to heal a wounder soul." Breath-taking imagery, my dear.

"I am experienced in life..." Wow. That part really emphasized how society tries to corrupt us; strip away our innocence.

"My foolish heart." Such angst!

"I fall so often..." As we all do. The important thing, is that we try to get back up :)

I'm rather pessimistic myself, and like you said, it's because I have seen the World for what it is.

I like your philosophical ramblings :)

Isca