Reviews for The New Marvels Of The World
Isca chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aww :)

This was such a sweet tribute to your friends on FP!
xGekkeiju chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Holli, you sweetheart! 8D

Honestly, even if I had the power to "take our friendship away", I couldn't bear to do it. Ever. I love watching you grow. I love helping you grow. And I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Please look forward to more reviews from me. I won't review all of your work - strange as this may seem, I don't have an opinion on EVERYTHING - but I will certainly pour my heart into the reviews I do give you. And you can always trust that what I say is honest. Always.

Thanks very much for the heartfelt dedication, my dear. It was filled with cliches, but it still touched me because I know that you meant every word. Poetry is always much more intense when it is based on reality - go with it.

As your friend, I'm always here if you need to talk or if you need anything else. I'm only ever a PM away! I'd be happy to just chat, too, if you're up to it. You're one of my very few close friends on the Internet, and I'm so glad that we can relate to each other so easily. Thanks for being there for me, and expect that I will be there for you whenever you need me. (:

Wren