Reviews for Hannie Elise: Ninja, Spy and Kung Fu Master
CrossMyHeart chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
YAY! Update! Although i have to admit i was a tad bit confused when the POVs switched, this chapter is AWESOME!

Update more?

I li. it!

XxCrossMyHeartxX
Eternity is Calling chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I got the alert but its all good. This is going to be funny - it already is! i love the voice you've given Hannie, and the detail of the art shop was good. Would love to see some more character development with Josey too :) (i know its only the second chapter, just puttin it out there - i love supporting characters :) )

have fun writing

xo Liss :)
Eternity is Calling chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Haha, i think we call telephone chinese whispers. And it was a good first chapter - very intriguing... a nice build up to the reveal of what she does. I look forward to reading more!

xo Liss :)
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That game is also called Chinese Whispers in different parts of the world. :D

I like the starting. Very professional. At first, I couldn't stop thinking that this Hannie Elise was a spy. :p

And then NINJA screamed in my head.

I was quite surprised that all she did was play pranks. :p

Don't mind me.

So far very intrigued. I didn't see any grammar mistakes, but that's only because I'm a simple reader and writer.

The flow kept me reading every single word. Very nicely paced. Good introduction of the main character. Hot flexible redhead made me laugh.

Oh my God...am I just dumb enough that I JUST realised that your title is NINJA, SPY and Kung Fu Master? Jeez.

See how distracted I can be?

Write more.

I LIKE.
ValSilph chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
hey, I'm really curious about this story! It's very intersting so far, I'm looking foward to hearing more :D
One Last Kiss chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
O, i'm intrigued :p

This is a really good start. I can tell just from the first chapter that you're a good writer. You're witty and amusing, not immature and in your face like half o the stories on fiction press these days.

'Girls, boys, those in-betweens where you just can't tell,' that made me laugh :p

Oh, and the telephone game that you're talking about, i know which game you mean but i always knew it as Chinese Whispers.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Kadie x