Reviews for Poison Healing
Rosie chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Great story, well written, interesting plot, good dialogue and characterization, possibly slightly racist/stereotypical when addressing Native Americans in general. Overall, very good job, though.
I. Degolier chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
Good dialogue here. I like how you've explained more of Cheyenne's background. It helps to flesh out his character. I also like the cliffhanger at the end.
I. Degolier chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
I think your blood map is a creative idea and I hope you develop it further. I also like your conversational dialogue between characters. It seems very natural and fits the flow of the story.
I. Degolier chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think you have a great storyline here. I like how you added Huntington's Disease as one of the real elements of your fantasy story. I think it helps your fantasy elements if you anchor some of the story in real events. I also like your description of Cheyenne the Native American boy because he adds an interesting element to your plot. The only suggestion I would make is that in my experience, Native Americans from Canada often prefer to be called "First Nations" rather than "Native Americans," so adding that might increase the authenticity of Cheyenne's character. I look forward to see where you will take this story in the coming chapters.
They Call Me Mimii chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I love this, It's beautifuly written, as long as you keep writing I'll keep reading :)
Kyrina chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
very very good story, please update soon!