Reviews for The Freak's Ludicrous Monthly Challenges
Rock The Rain chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Aww...more challenges, please! :D
Crimson Dizzy chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Aww, why'd you stop this?
Twelfth Night chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Is it too late to post for March's challenge?
koerle chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
And what exactly is the deadline, honey?
koerle chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Okay... you've got me there.

I am one of them who claim to be ‘READERs, not WRITERs’... not because I am lazy (not totally) but because I am not very creative. And also because English is not my first language. I trust my gramar to be up to par for a review, butI don't want to look like five year old by stupid grammar and typo mistakes.

So.. if I ever get brave enough... and if I find the time to actually sit down, I just might take you up on your challenge. :)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
We ARE allowed to say "says," right? Just no "said"? Otherwise, pssh, no way. Just checking.
Abstruse Blue chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Honorificabilitudinitatibus, really? oh goodness and can't say said. This should be interesting. I should watch Life of Brian and The Holy Grail for inspiration. hehe

CONGRATS to December winners, no surprise there either they rock.
Helizabeth chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
what exactly does "Honorificabilitudinitatibus" mean, because I can't really understand the internet definitions, other than it has something to do with honour.
PencilSketchS chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Heh, I haven't participated up till now, but I promise this time I'll try, k. It sounds like fun.
Satan's Angelic Mistress chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
The words thing made it much more interesting to write, actually...
SerialXLain chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Lainny loves you.

That is all.

*loveloveloves*
Sarahhwithanh chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Brilliant idea. I'll do it!
magalina chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
lol Sorry, I thought maybe you had forgoten something there XD I'll try to do this one! I promise!
Max-Ashworth chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
For once in my pitiful unconfident life I really wanna enter this contest buutt...No use of words (HUH?)? And I don't QUITE get the "sexual kink" it must contain. I'd ask on the forum but I don't know how to leave a comment and with my luck I'd somehow manage to crash the entire server somehow. ;_; Anyway...
Folie.a.deuxx chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
No use of words! That's a joke, right?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »