Reviews for The Game Of Fate
dutchess123 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
WOW! this story is like really good so far are you dead now cause you haven't update this thing in like forever! plzplzplz update!
its all Shades of gray chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Hi,

Your story has a very unique plot. Keep writing...The stories on fictionpress have started to sound a lot alike but yours is very different like a breath of fresh air, so to say. UPDATE please and thank you
marvelchick chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
I really love your story. Your writing style is great, and I would really appreciate you updating soon XD...please
clairey chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Liking it so far..update soon!
blackrule chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
wow nice story! Very enthralling! Vampires and werewolves and all the other supernatural and fantasy beings are so fun to write about! hehe Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
flawedxuni chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
I just found your story today, it's so awesome, and cute! I love that he's a werewolf, while she's a vampire - a definite twist for a story. I wonder when she'll figure out she's a vampire - I'm betting that he ends up having to tell her. He'll prob. slip the word out, and she'll deny it since she doesn't know it's true, then he'll realize that she never knew she was one! Or it could be different... I don't know. I'm not a good guesser, I'm always wronge. Anywho, great story! Please update soon :)

-eVil uNicorns-
CutieSOS chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
wow i luv this story

its realy good

keep up the good work
Freddy Teddy chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
UGh, fall for the girl already!
i love life chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
ah jealousy youve got 2 love it

cant wait to see how she reacts when she finds herslf in his house...

update soon pls
Sure as the Dawn chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
I can't wait for your next update! :D
Initially loaded chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
New Chapter! Yay! That was my most favourite yet. Can't wait for MORE!
Masquerade hide your face chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
It's getting kinda good now. keep it up.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Yay! Games, I like games. Everybody likes games. I win. Wonder if we'll see Adam again seeing as how he ws hot, hm, I'll bet he'll be trouble. Love it, update soon.

~Obsession
Theresa98 chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Awesome chapter! This is Adam guy is very interesting. I wonder if we'll see him again and I loved how he was all protective of her and stuff.

Hmm...It kind of seems like she isn't aware that she's a vampire. I can't wait to find out more about that!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ShotDown-LoveChild chapter 8 . 1/20/2009