Reviews for Horrible Mistake
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
this is such a sad story... i like the whole angle and devil set-up.
honey splattered brains chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
... that makes me sad :c
October 29 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i adore stories about angels and demons. that is so heartwrenching and sad. i really would like it if you turned this into an entire story. if you wrote about it, like maybe how God created her to allow Satan to experience love and turn it into a full length novel. just an idea though. i thoroughly enjoyed this.
No Name 7429035 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Evil fp...I had already reviewed but it didn't send cause of some tech glitch. Lovely. Oh well.

Last angel eh? Hm, has the Devil won the war? Lucifer rises again! lol! I love how he starts off cruel.

I'm watching Beauty and the Beast as I read this, or at least, having it play in the background, I need background noise and the movie was creating a fantasy mood for my writing. I decided to take a break and read this though. Anywho, I was at the end and just as Belle said "I love you" I read "You disgust me" and snorted my drink. LOL.

OMG. the kiss of death? :O

Oh no, kiss of love! She put a spell on him! She must have! :O

Ah, now he's alone forever...karma right? XD

Lovely one-shot/drabble

SMOOCHES

MUCH LOVE
S'mores Poptarts chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This has to be one of the MOST Beautiful thing's I have ever read you are a wonderful Writer/Authoress.

Keep up the Good Work!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh gosh, my heart is bleeding for the Devil. Even though he is terribly sadistic, I still feel bad for him.
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
awh that's so sad :(
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
tehe, I like this story, you;re a great author! :)

- Christina
Stooped chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh my god. This is so sad! Poor angel. Poor devil. This is good though (even though its ANGST FILLED).
NarniaRiddle chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw...that's so sad... TT0TT

-Ahem.- LOVELEH story. *Favorite. Again.*

But you might want to proofread it one more time. I found a couple mistakes in this.

But it was so sweet...I have to read it again. I just have to. It's so beautiful... *tear*
weeeangie chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aw! this one-shot made me cry even though it wasn't much! great writing!
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is beautiful. Angels and demons have always interested me and I admire how true to their supposed nature you've kept them. I also like that you've kept this just long enough to get your point across, yet long enough to hook the reader.

This is really fantastic. Great job! Please keep up the great writing!
Silencia chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
that was really sad... (okay, bitch-time!) his own fault for being an asshole and kill her...

Grtz Silencia
N4S chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Woah! Nice, I like it.
daling chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
oh shoot!

sad ending.

damn girl you into a story.

love it