Reviews for Horrible Mistake
candid chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Hey. This is a little rough and needs work but I think you could make a great story out of this (as some of your other reviewers have already said, I'm sure). I've always loved slightly twisted endings, and I like the devil's rather unfortunate epiphany at the end.

I believe you used "weather" instead of "whether" towards the beginning, but that was the only mistake I saw. You should definitely do more with this! ;)

xCandid
Anon chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Loved it.
xInkMusique chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
i think you should add on to this or make a story out of it except without the angel dieing
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
AW :(

~Miki
sparkalie chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
that was so sad! if the angel hadn't died maybe the devil would have turned good! it has great potential, maybe if you have time after the Sleeping with the Enemy you can add to it...maybe to the beginning ... you know...tell us how both of them got to be there.
midnitefaeri chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I really liked it and I think this should be expanded upon. I would definitely read it if you decide to do so.
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
hi,

i think that ths story is really great.
sunflower.kiss chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Ah, that's so sweet. And to think -gasp- I actually feel bad for the devil. Haha, well I enjoyed the read, now I'm off to go read your other story: Sleeping With The Enemy! Fun stuff.
c chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
i think this is a beautiful piece and it really conveys its emotions really well. very well done! (:
A.M. Dawson chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Awe! Thats so sad... Really good job though...
rainbowhead chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
the imagery in this story is amazing! it captivated me, soo good!
Cereza M. xx chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ah, the cold taste of regret.

Bittersweet! I can't decide if I liked it or not. Of course, I LIKED it, but it was so sad, y'know? (Duh, you wrote it!) So I dunno... I just - argh sad! It was short, too, but nice short, like a small piece out of the cake that was their epic saga. I like the little snippet of the tale you've shown us. It works well.

Description was great, too. Imagery was amazing ]

Write something soon - or, even better, just update your amazingly amazing story (which I'm still running in circles over -)

.xoxo
sunshinegirl206 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this is really really good i think tht u should have continued it but like some how brought her bak to life that would have been awsome!
SMGrimm chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
song or no song, i think that this story is really cute but still sad and depressing if you think about it. this topic can be said for some ppl who have lost loved ones already, or thats what i think.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5