Reviews for 101 to 100
Akitoriko chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow.

After reading this story, I found that I was stunned into speechlessness, and that I felt the undeniable compulsion to re-read this story.

Being thirteen-years-old myself, and living by the water (with a bit of a suicidal tendency), I can honestly relate to Anastasia.

Well done, what a magnificent story.

I look forward to reading your future work!
Lithium of Mercy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Truly a masterpiece! Good work! You made the girl such a sympathetic character. I'm a lot like her, although I don't live by the sea. I'm shy and it's hard for me to make friends. I used to wish I could go to the sea and just stay there forever and never come back to the land... *Continues to rant.*

Either way, you've done quite well.
onceforged-foreverlost chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wow. what else can i say. thats.. intense. it's really good. One thing, when describing the dress, it puffs out at the waist. not waste. just small but ya.

forged.
The Ghost Drowned chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Now this isn't too bad. I can say that while Anastasia's actions at the end are far from unexpected, the way you led up to it was well told. Her musing, especially her thoughts about being able to blame her selfishness on being a teen, as well as the random spots of information about her town that later tied into the whole point of the story, these were played very well and succeeded in both setting the tone and building up to the finale.

I especially liked the mention of the town's population at the very end. Wrapped it quite neatly, if I do say so myself.

Keep on,

Ghost
Doxology chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This was very good. I only have one critique - you seem to switch over from present tense to past tense a lot. Maybe you want to re-edit this? Other than that, it was great.

Cheers,