Reviews for Grey
chel bel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow, that was really interesting! I enjoyed this. I think it was very interesting take on a mythology story, and even though I don't read a lot of mythology, I was really pulled in by this. I was a bit upset when the leader got shot, but I like the twist you had in there-defintely wasn't expecting him to be Apollo! I think I did find one mistake in here, though. This line : "...yet none of us never actually knew who – or what – he actually was." Did you mean to write 'none of us ever actually knew'? Yeah, but that's just about the only thing I found.

I feel like you could take this a lot of places, and I wouldn't mind reading more of it. You could write more about Amaris, the Resistance, what happens to Keri and her son afterwards, and whether or not Apollo ever makes a return. Or you could write about how her son manages to destroy Amaris, and I'm sure that would be an interesting story. So yeah, there's a lot. Overall, really good job. I hope you decide to continue! :)
DefineVintage chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
At first, I didn't know how this was a mythology story but the ending cleared that up didn't it? lol

Well, obviously , I loved the story and carry on with the good work (Y)

nat

P.s As i'm not really an author or anything I can't really offer any constructive criticism as I suck at that and I don't see anything that needs correcting with the story anyway.