Reviews for Malchik Gay
GuroTard chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I'm so sad...you never finished and it was just getting good. Please finish this cuz I would love to see what happens!
Tsara chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Good, a cliff-hanger I like it. But yet again I shall tell you that you don't need it, so don't do too much of it yeah? Kool, well I have to say that more of Mattie's personality is showing through, just when I thought I had him all figured out you throw something new out there. I'm still curious as to see what's next and then I remind myself that you didn't write more and it makes me wonder why you never seem to finish the books you write. If you don't have time to get on the computer during school then when you're in class not paying attention because you're bored and I have our rp or something like that. *smirks* Get out a piece of paper and start writing down ideas or just start writing what you want to do next in the story. And if you get writer's block there's always your friends to ask I'm sure some of us will have good ideas. Anywho back to the story, I think you have good placing of information, I don't really like backtracking over things that have already been written out. But some people like that, time skipping is good. Because writing out everything that happens is boring unless something happens and you need to. I like the fact that you don't just have people talking you have their point of views and their thoughts it mixes things up and makes them interesting.

Well, I'm off to go critique your other stories, schuss!
Tsara chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Mattie seems so opposite and depressed in this chapter, he doesn't seem so much like Nate anymore more like his own person. It's still interesting, knowing someones past is important. Not to mention the awesomeness, of the whole scene where you gave him a boner. I love it, but you should have added some comedy relief. It's not the greatest thing to end with something depressing, and then start with something depressing too. So if you had made something funny happen, it would have been better because personally I dislike when I know that the rest is going to be depressing. Laughing can sometimes make the reader forget how sad reality is or how sad the history or whatever really is so then they will be like oh I can't wait to see what happens next. Anywho I think i just repeated myself like 4 times, so I hope you get my point. But I like where it's going even with the depressing ending, I still for some reason want more. -
Tsara chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Well it's good I like it, I mean it would have been ever more interesting if I didn't know who Nate was or how similar he and Mattie were. It has a good plot, and is quite, how do I put this...I couldn't take my eyes of of it. It made me wonder how it would turn out, although there were a phew things that you should have probably explained further like the synth. Since I only play the bass and the violin I have no idea what it is...but then again that's me for you. Like the other day that you were trying to tell me to use my head and I had no idea what you were talking about. Otherwise it's good, and so is your writing now. You could be the next J.K. Rowling, in a sense of how famous she is.
mangazan chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I loved it! Aw, I just adore Mattie. Beka is his battery sometimes. I really want to know why Damien hates Mattie so much. Actually you may have said why in A Fight For Dominance. If so, I forgot, so I am going to go re-read that and your update! I cannot wait for another update! ]
Max-Ashworth chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
3 Thanks for updating, this story is so cute and funny! And everytime something updates it reminds me that I have to update my story Dx
kay chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
I like this D

can't wait for the nxt chapter
mangazan chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
That WAS hilarious when Beka raped him. She is such a genius. _ I cannot wait to read the next chapter with Erik in it. ]

Oh yeah, I just have to say, I L.O.V.E Mattie so much! I find him so adorable! Great job!
Max-Ashworth chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
This chapter was so mean to my emotions! I was laughing my ASS off for like the first half of it and then by the end I was like almost crying!

It's so angsty, it's like what I write. .

RAEP! xD Wow...
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i'm very curious, i like it so far!
I'mYourChemicalRomance chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I love it! D
chrisfri chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
hello. the story is interesting. i understand why Emilie didn't like when damien had chance as a bf in 'a fight for dominace' coz he dump and when after him,dat is wat i think. keep up
Max-Ashworth chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Whe! It's up! *Dances around like a loon*

Lol I KNEW it. (That Emilie and Damien had been going out) Fear me, I'm pyscho...ic. Psychic. Yeah. *v*

Can't wait for more! I love these two lol. (Meaning Mattie and Erik, but I like Beka too :D )
mangazan chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow, this is great! It was not crappy at all! By the way, I think it is so cool that you used the song by t.A.T.u for the name. I LOVE t.A.T.u, and I really do think Malchik Gay fits poor Mattie perfectly. Please continue this awesome story! ]