Reviews for Nicola's Story
Hizuki chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Tee hee! I'm one of those reviewers ;) and OH EHM GEE. Guillaume is so smexilious and droolworthy *drools* and *sequeals* he kissed Nicola! How adorable ;) I'm glad that they are well I guess an unofficial/official couple :D oh and I bet Guillaume's ex is a stuck up model and that's why he judged Nicola so fast...and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story...this is one of my all time favorite stories...and it breaks my heart when people don't update a good story and just let it die :( but once again thank you for updating I really can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon you're an amazing author! Keep up the great work! I'll be waiting (hopefully not too long ;)) eagerly (but patiently) for the update :D
Kamia Keehl chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
And you just have to stop there, when their relationships finally move on from ARCH ENEMNY to SLIGHTLY ARCH ENEMY.. or something.

And it's already 2010! Damn. I'm curious.
Hizuki chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Omg! You had to stop there...D: And haven't updated in months! (4 months to be exact!) Anyway, I can't wait to see Nicola's response XD Hey, I agree with Nicola...I would be drooling over Guillaume if I was totally behind his shirtless back XD You totally make Guillaume like...a smex god haha XD I love it I hope you update soon
Court123 chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
omg!

i love it!\

its great!

keep going!
VampireAcademyDB chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
oh my! plz plz plz Update Soon.. I really love this story! and I love Mr. French Hottie :)
Riverdance chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I'm reviewing on the prolouge, I know... but it has nothing to do with the prolouge. I just confused myself more, but the real reason I've stopped to bother you with my useles blabbering is...

WHEN ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! A-hem. got it out of my system.

But seriously, when will you update? the suspense is killing me. I've waited for quite a long time, I've been pantient and every time I wake in the morning, I think about this story. Then I zoom to my laptop to see if you updated... and you don't.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Will you please update soon? Pwetty please with the cherry on top (hope you like cherries xD)? Don't tell me that this story is going to stop.

Your very eager reader

Riverdance
White Houses chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Ah, the suspense is killing me... Update soon please! :]
xoxNany303xox chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Hey! Okay well I just found your story, and honestly, it's A-MA-ZING. You are truly talented, and you know how to make your story funny and captivating. So update. Soon.

Nancy xox

P.S. I know you could care less, but for the part where Mr.I'm-hot-and-I-know-it talks in french and says 'Tu n'ĂȘtes pas?', he should say 'Tu n'en est pas un?'. And I know it because French is my first language. Just thought I tell you :)
glitterxx chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Oh gosh! I love where the story is heading right now. Eep! The chemistry! Do continue! : D
Deleted-acc chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
ooh awesome story ]

update soon, k?
Riverdance chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Ek! Another chapter XD

You're a fatastic writer... i absolutely loved this chapter! Things have just got interesting... we all know how Guillaume feels after Nicola agrees to go out with Paul...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
JoiZ. D chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Hey there! Sorry for reviewing late! I'm getting pretty busy now. But anyways...

It's nice to see Daniel and Nicola getting along. But I'm sure Guillaume will catch up pretty soon. I sense a love triangle! OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH! Who is she gonna pick?

Ehehehe... anyways, I gotta go review your other story! And of course you deserve enthusiasm and reviews! You're an awesome and terrific writer!

p.s: This may sound stupid, but how do you pronounce Guillaume's name? Sorry, but I just had to ask. Hope you're not mad!
A.M. Dawson chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Eep. DRAMA (yay)

So exciting!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Riverdance chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Yay! Another chapter! So, the thing about her being scared of fire was that serious? Poor Nicola!

Well, as Guillaume should know; when you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME... he should feel more than just sorry for assuming that much

Can't wait for the next chapter!
chocolatemusic chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Please do continue this story!

I think that the writing is excellent, and rest assured- if it's a good, funny story, people will find and read it.