Reviews for Slave
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27
I want to know why are you not making a book from this amazing story
mark chapter 7 . 8/11
why is it taking so long to start fucking her?
Martin chapter 4 . 1/5/2019
you need more exposition and less dialog, not just in this chapter but in all that i've read. There is so little character development. After four chapters, I don't know much about the way these people think, feel, or deal with issues. What do they want, what is the hero trying to achieve. The story has possibilities, but the presentation is vapid and shallow. I don't intend to read more. Don't be discouraged, I'm sure that by the time you reach your sixteenth birthday you will have figured out how to develop a story.
Mad-Dan90 chapter 4 . 2/23/2018
So... will this be finished, or is this story on permanent hold? If it is, bummer that because I find myself wanting to know how it ends.
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 31 . 4/2/2017
I started reading this story back when you would post on The-n. It's like 10 years later and I love it just the same. Girl I just needs to know how it ends! lol
eden altman chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
I love this
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
You mispelled so many words you lunatic!
Melinda chapter 31 . 6/19/2016
I hope you do write more on this story I enjoyed this story so please write more I am interested in knowing the reason people are shocked for Damien taking Olivia to the Beach and want to know if this relationship last or does Damien now after awhile dope her because the excitement of hiding their relationship is not fun for him right now I read that it isn't but it could later that his dad has excepted him for getting feelings for Olivia instead of telling him to treat her like a slut.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Great chapter did a lot better u keep on improving and it shows
Ash chapter 25 . 3/19/2015
I cannot stop reading! your good at giving little bits and peices of something mysterious... there is a lot of sleeping though... It makes sense but its different from what i have read before. I really like your story!
HMbondage chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
more I want to know more ad watch your spellings but good story
Guest chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
Glad you updated! I'm excited to read your next chapter :)
lilly chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
brothers have to be at least 9 months apart. just saying. its really good so far though
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
Please finish! I am so addicted!
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
It just gets better and better!
351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »