Reviews for Slave
AdiGal chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
That was long, and mostly conversation. These kind of chapters often get boring, but because the conversation flowed well and the plot is very interesting, I really liked it.

I think you can give Damon's character a little more depth. But I'm sure he is already a favorite. :)

Great update!

-AG :)
HORSELUVR620 chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
hm. i am not sure what to think. i mean, devin has actually been the nicest to her recently. but he is an asshole. but damon is like bipolar. and time is like a creepier version of a pedophile/rapist...
HORSELUVR620 chapter 19 . 7/21/2009
ew. mean damon. but sort of nice. but mean. and nice. but really mean. ahh he confuses me.
HORSELUVR620 chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
ew. icky tim!
HORSELUVR620 chapter 17 . 7/21/2009
oh sexy
sherubii chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
Although it was mostly conversation, this chapter was really great! Seriously great! There was still alot of emotion and tension, and that was evident in the conversations. Great. Keep it up!
ranDUMM chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
Hey,

Haha, I FINALLY finished reading it. It's really, really good! I love the plotline, I went to click the button for the next chapter, but it wasn't there!

:'( Update son !

ranDUMM :)
MacNWoody chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
you might want to read through this. I spotted quite a few typos that made some parts kind of confusing. I'm looking forward to more!
Brendarosietta chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
Really Good Chapter! I really liked this chapter, we got to see the tention between Tim and Damon. I didn't like it when Devin kissed Olivia, I really hate him! I like this chapter because it was really long too! Can't wait to find out what happens at the party, and after the party! Please update soon!
ashpurpuragmail.com chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
More more more!
Spidergirl21 chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
i love this story its amazing... i hav nothing bad to say about it and cant wait for the next chapter keep it up friend
crosen chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
You're a very talented writer, keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
I can't wait for the actual party!

lovin the length of this chapter too.
DarkestOfNights chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
At the mention of his eye color thingy I thought you had made the story a supernatural one, which came out of no where but then you had him say they're contacts. If this turned out to be a surprise supernatural story you would have done a great job on the surprise bit of it. Aside from Devin and Tim being annoying this was a good chapter. Though I can't wait to see what will happen at the party. I'm sure something eventful and drama filled with happen.
Lix Lorn chapter 20 . 7/18/2009