Reviews for Slave
ranDUMM chapter 21 . 7/23/2009
Hey,

Great chapter! :D Really awesome. I'd prefer longer chapters :P But yeah, anyways, really good work :) Katie [Raingypsy from the forum] has been having trouble with her Document Uploader as well :S. Hmm... and hey, haven't seen you around the forum lately, hope you drop by soon :)

ranDUMM
poohbear512862 chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
GOOD CHAPTER. IS TIM GOING TO DRUG OLIVIA AGAIN. BTW... I LYK LONGER CHAPTERS BETTER
Tomatehispipe chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
Sorry for not reviewing in a while..._
Brendarosietta chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
Good chapter! I really hate that Andrea girl, she is definitly a she-devil. It wouldn't really matter if they found out where Olivia got the brusies from right, I mean technically she is Damon and Devin's slave right... anyway. I prefer longer chapters because we get more of the story. I'm starting to dislike Tim I don't like Devin, Andrea, Tim, and Devin and Damon's dad. Wow..anyway, Please update soon!
CharminglyFreakish chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
Loved it!

I hate the suspense you pull though ;-;

Can't wait for an update. :D
StormieDaze chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
this was a good chapter. wish I could find out when tim will finally know the truth and when Damon wil admit he is a wife beater. *sigh*
DarkestOfNights chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
Interesting very interesting. Curious to see how the night ends up going.
gynkergirl chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
Love it

srsly i LOVE this story

And wow youre really an amazing writer ! (:

Oh and longer chapters would be Awesome ;D

cant wait for youre next update

( please, please, please let it be soon :b haha)
Lix Lorn chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
Awesome. Nice costume.

I don't mind, regular short or occasional long are both fine. Of course, well written regular long makes me worship you as a god. :D

~Stormy
AdiGal chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
That was long, and mostly conversation. These kind of chapters often get boring, but because the conversation flowed well and the plot is very interesting, I really liked it.

I think you can give Damon's character a little more depth. But I'm sure he is already a favorite. :)

Great update!

-AG :)
HORSELUVR620 chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
hm. i am not sure what to think. i mean, devin has actually been the nicest to her recently. but he is an asshole. but damon is like bipolar. and time is like a creepier version of a pedophile/rapist...
HORSELUVR620 chapter 19 . 7/21/2009
ew. mean damon. but sort of nice. but mean. and nice. but really mean. ahh he confuses me.
HORSELUVR620 chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
ew. icky tim!
HORSELUVR620 chapter 17 . 7/21/2009
oh sexy
sherubii chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
Although it was mostly conversation, this chapter was really great! Seriously great! There was still alot of emotion and tension, and that was evident in the conversations. Great. Keep it up!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »