Reviews for Slave
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
CANNOT STOP READING
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Rereading this and I am already addicted!
Narelle chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Perhaps a tiny bit too much detail .-.
Narelle chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
So now alot of my questions are answered :D I'm a slow reader been reading for an hour now xD
Narelle chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Hello i love it! It's so intriguing and I love the ending " Kidnapped? I thought you were sold? " It brings so many questions to my mind Is there a trade going on of buying and selling people? Is there a secret market? How did Olivia's kidnappers get all that money to build the house?
Lilly chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
This is amizing I think your one of the best writers I've ever read
Jessy-8739 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Oh gosh, that was HILARIOUS! It'll be a very interesting sight to see
I love it!
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Whoa this story has been amazing so far, u really love Olivia's character. More so Damon's character., even though he started of shaky I still love him all the more. Update soon. I love this story. XD
yemDSB chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
loved it:) i laughed when i imagined kristas face when she saw damon doing that
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 30 . 10/31/2011
oh my goodness i couldnt stop reading this book i know you havent updating since like last year but i was wondering if you were planning on at all because it was that good :)
Dawn Sorenson chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
Oh that was so amazing... I am just... speechless. Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next! God I love Damon haha.
Liley chapter 30 . 8/19/2011
I Friggin loved reading chapter 1 to 30 ! I've been reading for hours now i'm half dead XD!
InsecureButFun chapter 30 . 12/17/2010
really amazing story. You're a really good writer

Aw i really like Damon.

update soon x
Lina A chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Hi, I like your story, and it seems interesting so far.. The only thing I would say is that Olivia seems to work out that she is a slave pretty fast, considering the fact that the boys' dad didn't actually say that was what she was.
warinmymindx chapter 28 . 10/1/2010
you have to write more , it's been like 3 months . just saying.
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »