Reviews for Slave
I-Know-Everything chapter 30 . 9/28/2010
Oh, such a humorous chapter! How did I know that was what the waiter was going to do? How did I know that Damon was going to lick the ranch of of her? How did I know that joke that Damon saw? Because it was a very good story, that's why. I still, want, MORE! NOW!
I-Know-Everything chapter 28 . 9/28/2010
Yeah, the change of antagonist IS getting a bit confusing, but this is other wise a good chapter. I liked the choices for the brunches, it made me hungry!
I-Know-Everything chapter 26 . 9/28/2010
Oh, I'm loving this story so far. Now, I'm sorry for not reviewing for the past, what? 20 chapters or something? But, I was lazy. Anyways, I liked that whole thought process that Olivia had at the end of the chapter...very thoughtful...
I-Know-Everything chapter 22 . 9/24/2010
Oh, so cute, this chapter. I love that song...Birthday Sex, I think...it's so cute...
I-Know-Everything chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
I'm sorry, but that last little joke was completely funny. Interesting plot so far,
imagine.write.thrive chapter 30 . 9/18/2010
I was very saddened when I couldn't read more. D:

I wasn't too sure about reading it at first, but now I'm totally glad that I gave it a chance. -

Can't wait to read more.

-Emma
Anders of the Anderfels chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
Aw, so sweet. However, aren't they a little young for wine? Shouldn't the waitress have I. them or something?
MaidInFrance chapter 30 . 7/9/2010
damn! I really hope you update fast! I was going to click the little arrow button, when i realized there was no more to read (

I'm loving it!
coffeecrazy1995 chapter 30 . 7/6/2010
This is really good! At first I wasn't too sure about it, because I didn't like how Olivia just kind of accepted the fact that she was their property, cuz I know if it were me I'd be kicking and screaming lol :) but the more I read the more I got into it! Now I don't want to be done reading - so please post another chapter soon!
Calaquend chapter 30 . 7/6/2010
Ah! Oh my goodness! Amazing! Great chapter-er chapters :) You've done a really good job of developing Damon and Olivia-pleease keep writing!
Calaquend chapter 23 . 7/5/2010
I really like Demona's character too. I like how she knows something's going on between Damon and Olivia, but doesn't say anything to Devin. I'm hooked. :)
Calaquend chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
I really, really like the way this story is going! It's superly awesome :) it's exciting to read such a long story!
mizz.vixen chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Awe, that's cute. :)
warinmymindx chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Oh my gosh. I love you so much for this one. This story is awesome. I thought you weren't going to update anytime soon. You have to write more it's incredible!
PadlockLOL chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
this was a gd chapter nd i liked it

Oh i just wanted 2 ask was this the last chapter of slave?

nd i like how the girl got pissed off XD
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »