Reviews for Slave
Anders of the Anderfels chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
Aw, so sweet. However, aren't they a little young for wine? Shouldn't the waitress have I. them or something?
MaidInFrance chapter 30 . 7/9/2010
damn! I really hope you update fast! I was going to click the little arrow button, when i realized there was no more to read (

I'm loving it!
coffeecrazy1995 chapter 30 . 7/6/2010
This is really good! At first I wasn't too sure about it, because I didn't like how Olivia just kind of accepted the fact that she was their property, cuz I know if it were me I'd be kicking and screaming lol :) but the more I read the more I got into it! Now I don't want to be done reading - so please post another chapter soon!
Calaquend chapter 30 . 7/6/2010
Ah! Oh my goodness! Amazing! Great chapter-er chapters :) You've done a really good job of developing Damon and Olivia-pleease keep writing!
Calaquend chapter 23 . 7/5/2010
I really like Demona's character too. I like how she knows something's going on between Damon and Olivia, but doesn't say anything to Devin. I'm hooked. :)
Calaquend chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
I really, really like the way this story is going! It's superly awesome :) it's exciting to read such a long story!
mizz.vixen chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Awe, that's cute. :)
warinmymindx chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Oh my gosh. I love you so much for this one. This story is awesome. I thought you weren't going to update anytime soon. You have to write more it's incredible!
PadlockLOL chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
this was a gd chapter nd i liked it

Oh i just wanted 2 ask was this the last chapter of slave?

nd i like how the girl got pissed off XD
Lix Lorn chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Ah, Stockolm syndrome, how we adore thee.

Good work as always. _

~Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.
amy269 chapter 30 . 7/4/2010
I really like that Olivia decided to stay, it was the only thing to do. I also love that Damon is begining to open up to the world about him and Olivia. Im really glad that Demona is getting along with Olivia so well and that Devin seems to have given up on livia , so to speak. All in all another great chapter.
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 29 . 6/27/2010
Hey! I love your story! Please update soon! I really wanna see what happens...will Olivia stay a slave forever?
Tiara chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Please put the rest up. I am in love with this story. I first came across it on the website The-N and i was a lil disappointed when it was taken down. When I came to the website and read Slave I was excited, but when it was taken down again I would always come back to this website hoping it was put bac up. Now that it is, I am ready to find out what happens to everybody...it is very addicting so please please please update soon.
warinmymindx chapter 29 . 6/23/2010
omg, you must write more, this is so addicting. I love this story.
Tevin J Thompson chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
llol you nasty letu but damn he is havung sex for along time how far is the bistro from the mall?
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »