Reviews for Slave
Lix Lorn chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Ah, Stockolm syndrome, how we adore thee.

Good work as always. _

~Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.
amy269 chapter 30 . 7/4/2010
I really like that Olivia decided to stay, it was the only thing to do. I also love that Damon is begining to open up to the world about him and Olivia. Im really glad that Demona is getting along with Olivia so well and that Devin seems to have given up on livia , so to speak. All in all another great chapter.
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 29 . 6/27/2010
Hey! I love your story! Please update soon! I really wanna see what happens...will Olivia stay a slave forever?
Tiara chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Please put the rest up. I am in love with this story. I first came across it on the website The-N and i was a lil disappointed when it was taken down. When I came to the website and read Slave I was excited, but when it was taken down again I would always come back to this website hoping it was put bac up. Now that it is, I am ready to find out what happens to everybody...it is very addicting so please please please update soon.
warinmymindx chapter 29 . 6/23/2010
omg, you must write more, this is so addicting. I love this story.
Tevin J Thompson chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
llol you nasty letu but damn he is havung sex for along time how far is the bistro from the mall?
asharina chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
this is realy god ! keep writtin' cha B
PadlockLOL chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
...( speechless) you have a very intresting mind thats all i have to say, but i like it :) XD anyway i like this chapter and i also like how you show his emotions as well, letting her go even through he loves her it takes a really man to do that. o i would love to see this this novel 1 blow job secen between them i know what ur thinking i have a perverted mind but who doesn't ? and i love this chapter. by the way i would like to see Damon being jealous coz some guy is flirting with Oliva in the next chapter or she meets her best friend who is a boy :) and coz Oliva is paying so much attention to him or who ever Damon becomes really jealous and he force Oliva into having sex with him on the wall that but is different totally different it's much more rouger. kk enough of my perverted mind ...sorry or it could be the other way round and Oliva gets pissed and jealous coz he never smiles like that to her the way he does to his child hood friend because of this Oliva hangs out with Tom causes Damon to get angry and with all the stuff Tom is say after wards anyway thats only my view of something that should happen 2 test their love 4 each other
Lix Lorn chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
Ah, Stockholm Syndrome. Making this kind of pairing less immoral since the dawn of time!

If I may concrit, I'm not sure about the phrase desire-ridden eyes. It doesn't sound right to me. Lust-ridden? That's got negative connotations. 'eyes, full of desire?'

MacNWoody chapter 28 . 6/15/2010
Demona is the antagonist! jk...

spotted a few typos/missed words that make some of the sentences confusing. but still a very good chapter!

hmm... me thinks Damon and Olivia should both disappear and let Devin, Demona, and their dad try to figure out where they went... ELOPE! lol, jk
PadlockLOL chapter 28 . 6/14/2010
i was really shocked when Damon was also eyeing the waiter. and is good to have Damon thoughts about her / the way she makes him feel/ the way he acts because of her. when the sister said it from her point of view. i wonder whats going to happen next Oh and when Demona asked Olivia that question her liking Damon and she had to reply even through Damon was next door ! can any1 say ACWORD

is she still going to run away and i really think his sister needs to stop asking questions it's really acword 4 Olivia and i can't believe that Damon was next door in the other changing room he heard everything. cant wait 4 more updates :)
Shawn Da Pro chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i thinkn this is very suspenceful. really make the reader wonder whats gonna happen nxt.
Lix Lorn chapter 28 . 6/14/2010
...I like Demona. She's nice. XD

Ersa Crayold chapter 28 . 6/13/2010
I don't want the story to end but how many chapters do you think is left in the story?
Anders of the Anderfels chapter 28 . 6/13/2010
And once again we have another amazing Demona-antiincest-filled chapter! And, just in case it's still open, I think they should totally end up going to a horror movie, just so (cliche warning) Olvia can be screaming amd squeezing Damon until he's blue xD
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »