Reviews for Slave
crosen chapter 26 . 6/4/2010
Good to see you writing again. I'm happy Olivia has this chance. And can I say that I'm in love with Demona's character. I'm thinking that she knows that Olivia and Damon are lovers but not Olivia's whole situation. Can't wait to see more:)
Lix Lorn chapter 26 . 6/4/2010
ITS A BIRD

ITS A PLANE

NO, ITS AN UPDATE

(Shot)

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. XD Totally worth the wait.

~Stormy
crosen chapter 25 . 6/3/2010
Why have you stopped writing? I'm so in love with Damon and Oliva. I would love for you to continue this. You have a good story on your hands.
IsabelPerez chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Please please please please get a beta! You have a nice story line but it sucks because of the mistakes...
PadlockLOL chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
this is really goog and i cant waith 4 more and i'll be looking forward to it
Francine Brown chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
loving this story! i cant wait for more. i really hope Olivia does escape, but also gets to stay with damon. its also really sad how damon is under his fathers control. Also liking Tim. Hes a good guy and hope that olivia will let him help her. update soon

~Francine
supervirgin chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
these guyz are so evil! im loving the chararters!

but i feel so sorry for her!

sam xx
CompanyOfOne chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
Aw, cute story, though I have to admit there are definitely parts that don't really make sense. When Olivia cuts herself her cuts seem to heal too fast and why isn't Devin around her more? lol, but besides that, great idea and the plot flows okay :) Good stuff...
itsVKEE chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
just a quick sqiz before i keep reading- MAJOR NOTICE. Damon and Devin are two months apart, but they are brothers... that doesn't make sense- unless they are cousin "brothers". a woman can't be pregnant with twins and give birth to one and then the other two months later XD

you may want to fix that ;D

great story btw (:
Lerene chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
sounds interesting
XxAbandonedAngelxX chapter 25 . 1/14/2010
Ya'll this is really good. Its sweet, I cried at one point. I don't really like the serious beating Olivia gets, its seems to hardcore. Can't wait till ya'll update it.
Cheyenne Elliott chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
is there goin 2 b more? i've read to chap 25 and is there goin 2 b more? WRITE MORE! Please!I'm dyin here!
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This beginning wasn't as dynamic as it could have been. I think it would have been more effective if you'd just started with Olivia being kidnapped, making us wonder why her parents weren't doing anything instead of just telling us right away what her home life was like. You might also try to give us more of an emotional reaction so we can get inside Olivia's head more, instead of just telling us what's happening physically - right now it feels like I'm watching it like a spectator instead of actually physically living it.

I'm really curious to see where she's being taken, though. )

-starsarewatching
Writer's Fantasy chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
when in the heck are you writing again! THat was weird, cool, funny and exciting! Keep writing
SoMeOnElikeeYou3 chapter 25 . 10/21/2009
this story never stops getting better!

i still can't decide on Tim though.

is he good?