Reviews for The Chemistry's Correct
Carus chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I think that instead of 'all the loveache in the world', you could put 'all the heartache in the world'? I think the word 'love' is repeated too much in that sentence.

I really like this story (?), it really pulls in the reader. You've managed to depict a character really well in a tiny amount of space, which makes me interested in the story.

I also loved this bit: 'no such thing as endless and eternity and bottomless', just for the vocab variation really.

Overall, it's another really good piece from you. Well done ]

-Amy
detache chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
The last paragraph is simply amazing. I'm not quite sure if your last line is a typo or intentional, because it could be either, honestly.

But it's very pretty and simple and sweet. Nothing more or less than it needs to be. Very pure and very raw. And very honest.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh dear. How chemistry kills.

I've been fidgeting the whole way through this piece because I can see too much of myself; it's amazing how you made every woman's flaws so apparent, pathetic and hopeless.

Damn chemistry.

fleur
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh, you've outdone yourself! This is really just magnificent. My favorite lines are the ones about there being no forever. I'm not lying when I say this is brilliant. Well done! Am I going to have to wait another four days now? ;)