Reviews for Glory to America, the Land of the Free
KeepMovingForward chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I absolutely positivly love this! I will always love America, because it is a land where people can live in freedom and brave souls fight to keep it that way. America might not be perfect, but I'll always have unfaltering pride in my country not matter what the world thinks. This was very beautifuly written!
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Amen sister. I have been plaqued the only true American in my school. Thanks mainly to the stupid administration. Keep it up. R&R some of mine sometime. If u don't mind.

Please and thank u.

JB Madden
CJM chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Stop spreading this patriotic American filth. It's wrong.
God save the Queen
St. George
Christina TM chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
You go! Nice to see I'm not the only real American left (actually I know I'm not, but I go to school in the People's Republic of Massachusetts so I often feel that way). People like us need to fight and make sure that our land stays free forever.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Have you ever tried off-rhyme (words that sound like they rhyme, but don't Ex: window, kindle; see, city; celebration, fashion)?
HNMN Commander for the Right chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
its good to see some patriotic peices on this site...you don't find them very often...keep it up
storkewn chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
U SHOULD DIE!
kittie chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
hells yeah!
Lassiter chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
i have a friend just like you. he's a scary bastard.
patriotic sap but you have a great style chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
That sounds just like some (bad) American sitcom when at the end of some Thanksgiving or Fourth of July episode they all say "oh how I love my country". Catch some from Australia or England saying that sort of crap and their own countrymen would stone them. Because they know full well they're just some country - nothing special. And neither is America. No one cares how special you think you are.

BUT you have a great sense of rhythm, and aside form the subject matter it wasn't half bad. Quite professional sounding, really and the imagery was lovely. Hope you're actually still reading this after what I said above.

By the way, it's "sight" not "site".

By now you are confused as to whether I'm flaming or complementing you. _
Kendra Alagondar chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
I love your work! I swear... I would love to have just a touch of your talent!