Reviews for Pandora
Tricia.something like that chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
hmm i like it, it moves along a bit fast but I still like it. good job, keep up the good work, can't wait to see more
Mizuki Night chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Wow, really like it so far.

Sugoi ne
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Well, this is returning to the deconstructive roots of Sailor Nothing. Hopefully your story will strike a balance between the shiny happiness of Moon and the dark depression of Nothing, carving its own niche into it.

And I smirked at the mention of the name Amaterasu... her character plays such a radically different role in Matei Mizuki.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Well, having written (and completed) my own Magic Girl story here, I thought this was a pretty interesting start. A little more conventional and by-the-books than Matei Mizuki, but a reconstruction is nice to read once in a while.

Camilla's... appearance... set off a little alarm in my head, due to my aversion to red-headed heroines caused by my unlimited hatred of the Winx Club and my profound dislike for WITCH, but I can't call you on that yet. I hope you do some background information, because that usually helps answer more than a few questions.

Anyways, I hope you continue with this so I can keep reading. _
K. H. Ardema chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Pretty good! Pretty good. Can't wait to see where it goes! Don't forget SHOW, DON'T TELL! :) love ya! (NOT WEIRD, SHE'S MY SISTER!) lol!
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 9/5/2008