Reviews for The Snowman's Lament
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

mankind's tragedy chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
You know, this is one of the best lyrics I'd seen on here. I love the line 'I've become just backdrop in the winter, wasteland' that was cool. I'm interested to reading more of your work.
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is like my fourth time reading this. XP Weirdly enough, I found it at school yesterday when I randomly wanted to check if I could access the site without being blocked by Bess - the internet police dog that disallows any site that has the potential to be "bad". Such as the Google Images sections... Beware.

Anyway, the freaky thing was I just wanted to check the Just In section and lo' and behold... here you were. It's like I knew or something that you updated by a psychic message I wasn't quite aware of. Who needs alerts anymore? XD

I thought the title was pretty cool, although I admit when I first saw it I was all: What...? It's awesome that you have a bass, I'm jealous. I've always wanted a guitar, but it's not in our budget.

My favourite lyrics were: "Frozen are these useless stick hands!

The light, so close I can almost taste it! And it burns so good! As February fades away again!" I liked the mentions of what is usually used with Snowman as well, stick hands and the coal eyes. I tend to use rocks... I don't have a vast amount of coal just lying around like most kids do. I wonder if that makes me weird.

As for mistakes, I didn't see any in particular. But to tell you the truth, I wasn't really searching for them all that hard.

Hope to see more from you soon. Good job!