Reviews for Everything Else: Discontinued Version
kelse-a-bells chapter 26 . 7/30/2009
Ooh...I can't wait! :]
biochemical chapter 25 . 6/3/2009
I love this story! I especially love Elliot's character. I have laughed out loud at some parts, and I had to muffle my laughter so I don't look like a freak, haha. Anyways, I can't wait to see who she ends up with, if anyone at all. :P

Anyway, update asap please! (:
rage of aquarius chapter 25 . 5/26/2009
Definitely the cutest protagonist I have read in a *long* while. The writing style is superb-I love the details, the little quirks of Elliot and everyone else. Please keep updating!
killthegravity chapter 25 . 3/17/2009
I love this story. Please continue. Michelle is wonderful, and I really hope Elliot works everything out with Lola. I can't stand it if they don't get together again. And more Lyle, please, I'm curious as to why he's always acting so strange, and I wonder what he really wants with Elliot, because I'm sure there has to be a hidden agenda. xD update soon. (:
kelse-a-bells chapter 25 . 3/14/2009
Oh, yay! A new chapter!

And to be honest, I don't mind that this is a filler chapter. I'm pretty sure that it was meant just to lead up to the party, where something amazingly awesome will happen. :)

Can't wait.
theich chapter 24 . 1/2/2009
This story is the most fun I've read in quite a while. I was snickering th whole time. I mean, we have to admit. Elliot IS a douche. And she reminds me too much of myself, it's insanely amusing! (My OLD self, I mean. Emphasis on the OLD, what with new year's resolutions and all that.)

Anyways, I want to say that she ought to go back and be with Lola already (Lola sounds like a really great girl and all that), but a part of me is like, "Get off your high horse, Elliot. You don't eff-in' deserve her!" And I guess it's even crazier that the two of them are barely even together yet and they're already experiencing these problems that people in relationships normally experience around the third month or so (and couple who are a whole lot saner don't even experience these things 'til like the sixth of seventh month...but in my experience, THAT's already cutting it close!). SO, that's not so normal, isn't it? (But who wants to be normal anyway. THE WORLD is barely normal as it is.)

I'm rambling. I tend to do that. A LOT. Or be awfully quiet. But...okay, there I go again.

I like this fic. Got a lot of interesting (see: INSANE) things happening altogether. And Elliot seems kind of into herself, but really, who isn't? So, update soon, if you can, 'kay?

(Elliot's a great name for a girl, btw. And just because of that, she should go for Dani 'coz they both have kind of androgynous names and all. What? I never said I wasn't shallow.)
kelse-a-bells chapter 24 . 12/31/2008

Poor Elliot. I kind of feel more bad for Elliot than Lola. But...if I KNEW what happened to Lola on August 12th, then MAYBE I'd feel worse for her.

xD

Keep up the good work!

xoxoxo

Kelsey
thefuturefreaksmeout chapter 23 . 12/31/2008
oh, great! you updating saved me from the chaos in my kitchen (i just had to go read) and I adore Elliot, she's so weird but people are often better that way!

uh, but now i have to go clean up. trying to cook some kind of new years dinner for me and my friend, so far there's flour all over the floor and a mountain of dishes. lovely! :D

happy new years btw!
gothicHobbit08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
For the record, I've definitely done this... cuz the guy was creepy and spreading nasty stories about me and him and I needed an instant response that a bunch of seventh graders would prefer to spread rumors about. _
kelse-a-bells chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
Amazing, hun.

Love,

Kelsey
xcrestfallen angel chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
Dam I like your story a hell lot because of the humor and such. Elliot is an idiot, but ya can't exactly blame her. And I've doubted from the dam start that Will was the girl's cousin. .

Anyways, update soon!
kelse-a-bells chapter 21 . 12/29/2008
Ooh...this really has me thinking now.

Elliot has three gorgeous girls and I'm jealous now. xD

I think Lola is bipolar (like me) and I think Elliot has anger management problems. But, what do I know...

And...I loved your author's note, because it made my night.

It's kind of scary how in a matter of days, Elliot has really fallen for Lola and now she's doubting their relationship. Ha! It sounds like me.

Keep up the good work. :)

- xo Juliet
Omok chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
This girl; is unbelievable. XD She manages to make her girl mad at her for three~four times in two days. XD amazing. and she still got like, three? different girls (so far) liking her. Man, she got a GREAT way with woman. XD Amazing. Lol. XD

Thanks for the update. it was long over due. Again. Lol. ) Hope you update soon. xD i was glad it was so many chapters at the same time. )
vanilla.barcode chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
Wow, can anyone say drama?

This is going great though, really enjoying it.

Update soon and keep up the good work.
zoner04 chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
oh hot damn. why does elliot keep DOING that? gah
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »