Reviews for My Name is Jonas
Duuude chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
I really love the ending! Absolutely hilarious. You should continue this.

That was a demand, yes.

XD

I love him as a main character. Ahaha. And big noses are cute, he can't be absolutely perfect, can he?

And with all these references to Edward Cullen, I'm starting to think HE's the one that likes him.

Anyway, please continue. )
Kate Marshall chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
You know, I really like the length of this. Normally, people would prefer longer chapters with more happening, but this is supposed to be very realistic. Jonas down-plays everything and the short scenes are good. :) Because life's really not that exciting everyday.

And I like how you're developing our main character. He's fun to read. He's not one-dimensional; he keeps to himself, but he does have a sense of humor.

Nice chapter; good luck with the next :D
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I thought this chapter was sort of funny. Him getting punched by her and him thinking that was sexy. Anyways now they are friends I wonder what will happen. Update soon.
Ashlee Pond chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Simply wonderful. )

Update soon, I love their relationship.
RedHairedWriter chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Hey, Cool Story. I like the guys point of view it's different and refreshing.

Makes me feel like writing again :-)
FuckMeAlice chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
In the name of the Review Marathon (...once more)!

I love Jonas' paranoia. Well-founded paranoia, evidently, but there's always something amusing about paranoia, no matter how well-founded. (I never get why teachers say that school diaries that they'll be MARKING are confidential anyhow. I mean, God).

I found an error in syntax:

'You could evens say,'- there is an erroneous 's'

FuckMeAlice chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
In the name of the Review Marathon (again)!

I love how cynical Jonas is. It makes it very easy for me to relate to him. But his observations of the people who get on the television because they're 'grieving' is very wry and darkly witty. Wow.

As I'd have to be nit-picking to find something I didn't like, I'll go ahead and say that I like Sammy's character too, just because she's not typical. This line sums up her quirky and direct character:

“I would say nice to meet you, but my toes would scream out that I was lying if I did.”

Sounds like a great kid. :)

FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
In the name of the Review Marathon!

I love this line:

'...I’m no goddamn Edward Cullen.'

A delicate dissection of pop culture and women's impossible expectations of men in five simple words. Well done, my friend.

I don't like the typical 'I'm not writing this because I want to' scenario. I can't tell you how many times I've seen that... but I shan't hate on it too badly because at least you have a point with it. :)

Number One Dancing Queen chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
haha. Great chap and Update soon.

Merry late Christmas and Have a Great New Year!
Kate Marshall chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Well then! I guess you have another reviewer now. Please update soon and good luck with the next chapter! ;D
Kate Marshall chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Sweaty, clutzy, and awkward. We have a winner. XD
Kate Marshall chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hahaha, poor guy! And his perspiration problem! [cackles] I like him; he's so blunt. Tact apparently has no room in his character profile. ;D
blurrylights chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Huh..this was an interesting chapter. I loved the title, by the way. :) I can't wait to read more..update soon!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
its pretty good. i like the style of writing. And Edward Cullen is awesome. Although some of my frends would kill me if they heard me say that...they are jacob lovers. And its nice to finally see another Aussie on here- apart from my bff from school.
Ashlee Pond chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
D

An update! Yay.. it's getting really interesting now.

I honestly just adore the way you tell this story.

Please update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next.

xx