Reviews for Vanilla
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aw...This is so sad, but well-written. Peace.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Sehr traurig, aber schön ausgedrückt, auch die ganze Idee mit der Vanille
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
You're welcome! lol Though I always see more when I read it again, which makes me feel bad

"warm as a sunlight"... as sunlight, no a

"Our eyes looked into each others;"... others'

I like this, really sad. I really like the whole vanilla sensory memory thing. Nice job.
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Sad, but relatable to people and nicely done. Good job. (:

Unknown Survivor
Michelle August chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This one's so sad! Very heart-felt.
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is great. The emotion is so profound..."so sometimes I must invent some stories about us;/things like riding bikes in the park/or having lunch in a nice restaurant" -that stanza put tears in my eyes.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I liked this! Although there were no rhyming, more like a short-story, it was a really nice poem! I liked the words you used to express your feelings and simply tell the story. Also, how you gradually revealed who it was that the person in the text wanted to see so badly made it more alive. I also liked especially the ending, where you ended with how the mother of the main character left.

A great poem! Keep writing!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Isca chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
The second stanza was so heart-breaking. The part about making up stories...wow...it was so sad, yet so beautiful!

"Because when you left, you took my words and my heart with you." Oh my goodness, that was so sad! If this is a true story, than many hugs to you!