Reviews for Unearthly
FantasyBender chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
This story is really, awsomely great! And I'm truely NOT just saying that! I really, really like it.

Let me guess...the rest of the letter from Mek's mom described the thing, or force, that destroyed his home planet? Actually, it has to judging from your story's description, since there hasn't been any other details about it yet.

Oh, and how are the people on Mek's planet any different from people on Earth? Or are they not different, and just another race of humans on a different planet? You could atleast put that in an "author's note", if it wouldn't fit into the story.

I can't wait to see what happens when he lands on Earth. Do you have the rest of the story, or atleast some of it thought out? Not that I want to know now. I'm just wondering.
Theasion chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
The style of the story was very, well amueturish and childish. I don't mean this in a harsh way, it's just the only way I can find to describe it. There is also alot of telling and not showing. You tell us where he lives, not show us. You tell us the quality of the city, not show it.

The plot itself is interesting. And the chance for character developement massive. The earthlings not willing to trust a newcomer, Mek desperatly trying to convince them before it's too late etc.
Pierce Dorian chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It did seem kind of strange how Crin just said "Alright, we're all going to die, so we're sending you away so you don't have to." Not exact words but that's sort of what you said. I can see this guy has a fear of space-skiing, which is good character development and it seems like a good plot. Great job!