Reviews for What She Saw In His Eyes
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw, this is just so sweet-lovely, and seems so true and honest (but the nice kind of honest). I just absolutely loved it.
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hmm..first paragraph had some grammatical errors.

"At day, he felt her cheeks and smiled for her(don't really know why you put dash,but I think comma would do good as well)–held back her hair in the bathroom,(and) watched as she vomited everything as if it were poisoned(I think you meant poison,as in the noun), evil, killing her from the inside."

Other than that,I think this story was great. I loved the great emotions you added to this poem,though you did have a lot of repetition of how much he loved her and how it couldn't really be expressed.I feel that way you feeling like that when you wrote this?
detache chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hopefully, if you're anything like how I am, you're not getting annoyed by these reviews.

But I'm really into your writing. It is absolutely beautiful and I love the style, as I've already said.

I'm not quite sure what to say directly about this. But I really really enjoyed reading it. Perhaps one of my favorite things I've read on FictionPress.

Kudos.
CallaLilly chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
beautiful, but maybe with just a glimps of something more? Obsession is kind of bad. Not sure if this is supposed to be a pure love, or an obsession kind of thing. Either way, it was sweet, interesting, all consuming to read.
Se7en Storey Reason chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
To be honest, as a reader, I'm not really sure what to think of this. It's cute, and adorable, and I like the way it's written. But it feels like there is something missing. Otherwise, I did enjoy reading it :)
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh, just the fluff I needed today :*

I really like the fact that you don't use capitals. Normally, that puts me off, but since you're delibaretely doing it it's pure genius. The last couple of lines are amazing (I love you is so over-used it's lost it's meaning, if you ask me).

Love this. :)