Reviews for Nightmare
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Woah, what on earth happened to White Wolf, because I think this was written entirely by her plot bunny! That WAS short and very intense. I'm actually a bit scared! I'm not much of a daredevil when it comes to movies and such, I refuse to watch anything above M classification (which is basically PG-13 in American - our system of rating movies sucks, means I couldn't watch LOTR in the cinemas because it's M-15. Stupid system! Die, ratings die!) so maybe I shouldn't have read that... it was really scary!

Even so, thanks heaps for writing!
Myrix chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
[falls off chair] SUPER AWSOME!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That one gave me the shudders. Short, yet so intense. You paint a very vivid picture.

Somehow, it reminds me of...wargs. Yes, wargs attacking our ranger and elf.

*giggle* :-P

Excellent! (That goes for the rest of your writing, too.)

Calenlass Greenleaf
RandomTurdBurger chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Awesome use of imagery!
AnimeArrow chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
You have great imagery. Maybe a lito too great... no, just kidding! This was great. Kind of gory... O.o
Lanil chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I like it, especially the end. The style is very powerful, it creates pictures in my mind. Very good work!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Hey,

This is Alida-Fruit from - I love writing original stuff too but under this pen name... anyway, I finally read your bio and I got very excited when I saw you write poetry... anyway - here I am checking it out! _

Short and intense sums it up all right, lol. It had the feeling of a nightmare. Actually do you know what it reminded me off... have you seen the movie Gladiator and in the opening battle sequence where the dog/wolf thing it fighting in that semi slow motion way with the music playing... this poem reminded me of that... anyway - now that I am really rambling I will stop.

I liked this.

Jade
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Nice descriptions. Greatj ob!
imacupcake chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
*falls of chair in amazement* wow i like it!
LoV3lee chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
that was slightly disturbing, but still very good. i like that u just use quick little phrases to get the point across. it's very powerful like that. it seems so rushed and confusing.i like that. really good. keep it up.
restless-wandering chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
o, i like. Very dark. :D nice job:)
LPegasus chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Wow.
qx24v57 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Wow! You are right! That was pretty intense. But you have a good way with words, which made it well written. Thank you for reviewing my story, I appreciated it!
Daughter of the Nile chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Is it just me or is that the best poem ever? I love it, it IS intense! It is so well written though, I love it!

Well done!

Daughter of the Nile
Saru chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Really cool. You create very good imagery.