Reviews for Nightmare
Saru chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Really cool. You create very good imagery.
Tom G chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
[stunned silence]. Wow.
lilac avenue chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
wow. hehe :) thats was pretty intense! intense, but good _
EnigmaDesdemona7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Kick A$$! This was awesome! I like it a lot.
Lady Fendra chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Love the ending! At first, it seems to be just violence, & than it all comes together the end. I like it!
Da J chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
cool! it reminds me (somehow) of that story they have in one of the Calvin and Hobbes treasuries. Coolness, man!
Alma chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
scary! brings to mind some questions on what killed who. very very nice! short and sweet!
ACM a.k.a. Annie May chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Whoa.
Nakato Rune chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Wow. Creepy. Good job. After reading Lowell Boston's review, I wonder, is it called Nightmare, by White Wolf, just because you wrote it, or is it also a nightmare that was created-inflicted by White Wolf? That's an interesting twist, deliberate or otherwise.
Lowell Boston chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Nice use of visual words. Is this a portriat of you - White wolf, or a celebration of fear? I like the first four lines, they realy work to draw me into the poem. Who is the victim in the poem? That was the only point I wasn't sure about, because they receive the blessed release. Just a thought. Nice work.

Lowell Boston
Jitendra chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Okay, that was tense! No, I'm not just saying that b/c my mind is going numb from... what is this ... the 25 fics I've reviewed today, most within the same hour, and then my computer crashed... *shakes head* But I reallly like this, I like poems about stuff that dies 25/187
CAN'T STOP THE BUM RUSH chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
COOL! AND GROSS
Gevo chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Peace. Now this is really dark! I liked it.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2