Reviews for Psychotic Explanation
WonderWing chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
Overall, I liked the story, even tho it was easy to see it was written by someone like 14 or something just by the grammar alone. The short chapters really did a good job keeping the suspense up, I actually wanted to keep reading throughout this whole story. The one downer for me was back in an earlier chapter, when nothing really happened to the main character for telling people about Todd. If someone really did that they would definitely be immediately seen or admitted to a therapist.

So the realism wasn't too great. But you do have a good writing style, it is unique and engaging. I hope you keep writing more fiction, I promise I won't complain about the grammar as much if you do lol _
WonderWing chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
How'd the nurse get there so quick? You gotta be careful with short stories because you have to be realistic and you have to be brief... I liked the plot twist, although I honestly was hoping that he was crazy and not just seeing dead kids lol
WonderWing chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
aww, poor kid. Did you go through this or something? Sometimes it shocks me how realistic this seems... even though your grammar is absolute torture /
WonderWing chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
This is kind of weirdly written, I think it's as if the maincharacter was telling YOU (the writer) what happened, like, looking back on it all.
WonderWing chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
I like how this story is flowing, it is pretty realistic, although not too in-depth or descriptive. I guess that's why it's a 'short' story, though.
WonderWing chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Just a few minor grammar errors ya know, but other than that, still the same sense of dread! I definitely get the vibe that something is not right lol
WonderWing chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is a good first chapter... so far I like your writing style, it is very believable; I could definitely imagine this as a first day of school. There is a lot of suspense, so moving on!