Reviews for Abandoned Circus
9Goodbye6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
The way you wrote this reminds me a little of Neal Shusterman: as a single it is good on its own, but there is always room for a sequal! Bravo, ma'am, this is a very fine, well-written tale!
DemonicElf chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh! Nicely done _ bravo!
The Art Of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
God, that is freaky.

I shudderd.

OMG did she die?
David'sLostGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
O, that was really creepy! I read it while listening to the song you said. I liked it.
Raricarnia chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Damn that was cold. I loved it. Wicked clowns, that's where it's at.I think I'd of enjoyed running into that fellow. I'd of smiled, shook his hand and congratulated him on his earlier kills. Then ask him if he could teach me to move that fast :D

-Raricarnia
Jayne dArcy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Ghastly! Absolutely ghastly! And it's just the very reason I hate circuses, clowns, and sideshows. I'm so glad I read this during the day.
Angelys chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
WOW. Scary just thinking about it!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really liked the ending. :)

You've got some spelling and grammar issues, and the characters need to be rounded a bit more.

Clowns are epic, by the way. :D
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
oh creepy! But the whole time, I was totally imagining the Joker, which made it slightly less creepy, but still pretty disturbing.
The Revolution's Child chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hmm... punctuation needs a little work. Until the very end, I though Alick, Mark, and Mary were little children. You might wish to work in that they were teenagers at the beginning of the fic, rather than at the end. Overall, the storyline was pretty good... Are you going to continue it?