Reviews for Glamour
Teresz chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hey Heather! Soo...January of 2008 you reviewed As Cold As Stone. And I was emptying out my inbox and found your review! And suddenly this pang of guilt hit me cause I wasn't sure if I read your story or not! So...now I did! I'm so sorry it's so later in the world that I'm getting to it.

I really like the prolouge. It reminds me of like...a voiceover. Kind of like the beginning of Underworld when whatsherface is talking. It's really cool. I look forward to the next chapter! So this is only two chapters- I think I'll read your other longer one as well :D

Thanks for your review forever ago and your suggestions. I also wanted to tell you that although we didn't write a sequel to as cold as stone we have an RPG that has Lars and Stone and Matt and Avin all in it. The thing with it is though- the RPG is 'realistic.' So we took away teh vampire element for the purposes of using the characters. If you're into RPG and writing and stuff you might really like it- plus you'd get to 'meet' lars and Stone...which might be kind of cool. If you're interested just send me a PM or you can email me at tlotz there's no spaces in the email but fictionpress won't let me write an email without spaces. haha
cancelaccount chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I really like this story :) I hope you post more soon! Pretty please
MusicBender chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
hey. i saw your review in a story that i reviewed and i thought i'd check some of your writing out. this is cool so far.
Foohypink chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I really like it, this story has lots of potention and I think its a good idea that two people are writing the two characters points of view, it makes it different, great job, update soon please! _
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Well I read a review of yours and you seemed like a sensible writer so i clicked on your page. I found this story and wish t hat there was more. It's very good. I like boths points of view, very well described, emotions captured etc. etc.

I like. I hope I'll continue to like. :D
Sakiru Yume chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I like the story. Please post again soon. I want to read more.
confusionlove chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is a pretty interesting setting. I do suggest that you consider, at least in certain cases, splitting the two authors into different chapters. The flow was a little strange. Also, you should probably include more of a description of what the protagonists look like. Aside from the vampire who called her "little girl" I wouldn't even have known it was being told from a female perspective. And this chapter would be a good time to mention what Lysander looks like, if not just the basics, height/weight/build/etc.

Also - right now I'm assuming, obviously - if Lysander and the girl are narrating from different points in time, it can become very confusing for the reader. It sounds like he's talking about how they brainwashed all the humans, whereas she's in the aftermath. Maybe put his section first? Anyway, great writing, very few typos/errors, it's a solid start!
Farah chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Incredible details O
Mistress of Words chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hey Heatherlee, I haven't read anything from you in a while and it looks like you've been busy. If you don't remember, I'm Angel from YWS but anyways this was a great start. I especially like how everything was carefully explained so as to not give too much away. I'll read Chapter 20 of Changed when I can. Keep Writing,
Loveless Breath chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Hm. I wonder if you're going to incorperate the girl - I don't remember her name - and Lysander. I love your plot, it's very interesting and new!
Sonnett O'Hinnark chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
hmm, interesting!

thought the idea was especially good... cant wait to see what you do with it...
Esquirella chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
VERY cool vamp story!
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hmm, this prologue is interesting. I like it.

Great work both of you.

... Snow
MidnightSeaNymph chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
off to a smashing start. can't wait to read more.