Reviews for Saved through Loss
Kurisuten chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm surprised that I didn't read this earlier! I love it! :D

I've always wondered about the people in the Bible such as the man who's ear was cut off. What do they feel afterwards? It's always kind of interesting and stimulating to think about.

I also wonder, occasionally, if Jesus ever got a cold. But then I suppose I just think too much. :)

Kristen
Anticlimatic Climax chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Again. Wow. I'm amazed.

I hate you for your prose writing. :D

You're truly amazing. Seriously.

Wow.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hmm... This story is a little too dialogue-y for me, but I still find it enjoyable.
emmerrzz chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
wow...that was really good! and i really like how you showed the "good" i guess, side of judas and how he repented...great job! that was really moving! keep it up chica!
Kelsie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Oh my oh my! That was amazing! Very emotional and touching... I loved it! It's definately a change of pace for you but great job!

:D luvs!
saftyscissors chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I can't get into my account for some reason. but I loved your story! I loved how you tke the betrayal of christ and put the touch of a different man's point of view. especially the man who's ear was cut off. Imagine how he would have felt...I digress, so I still haven't finished my story...hm, love ya

bye!
Souja's Tail Weaver chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
It wasn't stupid or boring...it was absolutely beautiful. It was really good. God Bless you.

Souja's Tail Weaver