Reviews for It’s so hot I could SPoNtAnEoUsLy cOmBuSt
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was such an awesome story! YAY! It was so cute and everything...I love. :) Charlie is absolutely adorable. And he's perfect for Mary! :) YAY! Awesome job. :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I do wish the title wasn't all caps/lowercase, but as usual, a very cute and fluffy oneshot. (: Awesomely written, of course, even if anyone could see that cliche coming a mile away. (: I'm very glad Queen of Absolutely Everything added this to our c2. (:
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
m [ i dont feel well! good story anyways from yur #1 fan! lol
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was awesome :) Great story...man it would suck to randomlly combust into flame all the time...

Awesome job!

-Aria
mylittlefirefly chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Adorable story :D I think it's interesting that Mary's a "human torch"..lol thats sounds very cool. Hm, although I probably wouldn't like having to dunk my head in water every so often. haha, anyways great story! This one's going on my favorites for sure! -mit
x3life chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aw this was so cutee! totally loved it )
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was quite interesting (about the spontaneously comusting thing). But it was also really funny and cute.

I thought it was pretty funny when she's ranting on about being repuslive and saying she hadn't realised all these faults about herself...

Anyway, great story!
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
that was so adorable,

i absoultly loved it!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aww... that's pretty cool. I guess being a freak - human torchlight - is not that bad. Especially if you have great friends. Who are guys. Who love you. It's cliche and very orignal at the same time. I love it! favorited.
animejerk chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
this story aronic cause my name is mary and i have a best friend name charlers or cj i call him and well yea remind it of me in everyway minus the whole firer thing
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
hey...cute story! :)
blackbubbleblue chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hey I really liked this. Today sucked I missed you so much and there were other crapages. And in math class there was this really big discussion about math class something about breaking a record or something and I couldn’t help looking at him god what is wrong with me?
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
very nicely written. i really like it. im adding you to my c2
ValSilph chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
ei! SO CUTE :D I adore this.
NoieD chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very cute! I've missed these one-shots, but I've appreciated all the updates on your other stories!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »