Reviews for Dust
M. Forthe chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Lol, wow, that was pretty amazing. I actually read this after a long day of dusting and vacuuming and all that, so I TOTALLY understand!

I have to admit, I seriously laughed out loud. Woke my sister up. XD
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is cute, funny, I like it. It's not weighted down by some bigger meaning or anything which I like. It's very simple and just made me smile. It has a nice little rhyme so it sounds very young and innocent but I don't mean that in a bad way. I don't mean young like inexperienced, I mean young like, free and fun loving. Good job, Keep writing!
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I like this; it's very cute and funny :)

[My Nose It Tickles] I didn't like this line. It felt forced, like you were just going for the rhyme.

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was an ... interesting poem. I can't really say that it seemed funny to me, the situation seemed so ... annoying. But maybe that's just because I'm being too literal to something. ... Now I think the flow was good, but space holders in-between stanzas could potencially make that better. And there was one line that stuck out as not rhyming or fitting the great beat, at least to me, "And Cough Up Plaque". But other than those small things it as a pretty good poem!

Write on!
Shadow Slayer 13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
ha, well actually, im in my first relationship ever right now and ive never been happier! hm... sounds ok.. ude give me full credit? no strings attached?
ivyfurl chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Thats a cute little poem :D
a.breathing.spot chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
good rhyming scheme

although slightly juvenile in terms of content it was still well written
NightOfAThousandNightmares chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
haha.

Funny poem. Very nice. Just try to give a bit more details. And sorry I haven't reviewed before, I haven't been on the internet in a LONG time!

Thanks!
lizzielm chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hahaha they do say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

You certainly captured the innocence and Playfulness of the poem.

My favorite part: "I Try Frebreeze Then Its Right Back"

Funny stuff.
FuckMeAlice chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I know exactly how you feel in this poem. God, I'm such a germophobe sometimes...