Reviews for The Doorbell Rings
oHriginal chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
hey this is really good!

i din't expect that, because the summary and the title is fairly... I dno chilling?

and then you start reading it, and I guess I got goosebumps because I could imagine that actually playing out in a movie, in my head lol

But it's actually really cool

I like the fact that death is so... erm.. i dno whats the word? awkward? unsure? stuttering and all that!

makes you think death isn't something to be afraid of..

and THEN there's the funny side of it, which is death being afraid or awkward around it's mother - Not sure if you meant for it to be funny but that's how it played out!

I like it!

you write very well..
Phoenix Octavia Bright chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Guess even death is uncomfortable around his own mother.

It was quite funny. Like it!

PB
Bam-There You Go chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
wow, I liked that piece a lot. it was very different; its not very detailed by you understand the story. besides, its not something you would normally read and leaves lots of questions.

if you have time, check out my new story No Father of Mine, (story is in Want Reviews? community) if you could read and review, i would be eternally grateful!

btw, i have been thinking of a story, i had some ideas for it and some descriptions of the main character, but it lacked reason behind it, i just wanted to let you know that you story inspired an idea in me about my story! thanks a bunch!
Amei666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
How creepy. Yet funny at the same time. The awkwardness of the All-Powerful Death makes me smile instead of brace myself for the woman's reaping. I'm faving this one.