Reviews for Winchester
Brievel chapter 38 . 1/24
I've gone from being a diehard Elidra shipper to a diehard Quilivia shipper throughout the story...Quinn's rather fabulous, you know, I was dying of the internal squees throughout this chapter.
Brievel chapter 32 . 1/24
I am seriously beginning to wonder if we met in real life and you hated me and now I'm not recognizing you. o_0
Brievel chapter 26 . 1/24
So...why did you have to choose a name so close to my own for the family? :
Brievel chapter 23 . 1/24
*insert mega major fangirl squeeing here*
Brievel chapter 20 . 1/24
She didn't quite yell at him to leave her alone and never see her again...
Brievel chapter 15 . 1/24
Um, question...why must you make all your male leads so darn attractive? :/
Brievel chapter 14 . 1/24
I am totally shipping Audra and Eli. Can't wait for their happy ending! 3
Brievel chapter 13 . 1/24
I suspect our Mr Calder to be quite the deep well...
Guest chapter 39 . 11/11/2012
So far I have read four of your books, this being the fourth. You are so amazing! Your writing style and story lines are phenomenal! I can't wait to read more :) Good luck with the remainder of your books!
Mari chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Haha, your comment at the end made me think of where I was when that happened... not in Philly where I should have been -_- I love your stories they're fantastic!
SparklingStar25 chapter 39 . 2/3/2012
That was a beautiful story...!
The Footsore Storyteller chapter 39 . 10/22/2011
A very well-written, moving, and beautiful story. I enjoyed reading it immensely. You deserved a chapter-by-chapter review, but I was too intent on getting to the next chapter to slow down that long. I will save your story in my favorites so that I can re-read and review on a later date.

There were a few very minor historical issue, such as the use of the word "pop" to describe a carbonated drink (a term that was not coined for soda until the 1930's in a advertising campaign), and the price of adoption from an orphanage, which averaged $60-$200 in 1914 (still a large amount at the time). Other than that, everything felt very realistic and plausible.
Krullie chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
omg I love all the men in here. They are true gentlemen with mischief you know what im sayin'

WHERE DID ALL THE GOOD MEN GOO!

resuming reading
Krullie chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
oh I like your writing. its kind off very easy to read and very funny in its own way. It makes you want to read more. thank god you have 43 chapters. well back to reading

have a nice day
nessie5 chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Usually with good stories I just zip right through them without leaving a review (shame on me, I know), but I thought I'd drop a question now because I'm very confused about Audra and Olivia's ages. When Quinn asked the boys how old Olivia is, they said she was 22 (at least that's what I remember), and then sometime later Audra mentioned her own "twenty years" and then I assumed Audra was the younger. But then later on it's stated that AUDRA is 22, and that Olivia is the youngest granddaughter (when it was in the grandfather's point-of-view). I'm just very confused at the ages, and if Eli's or Quinn's isn't mentioned sometime in the story (I wouldn't know), how old are they?

Enough questions, I'm determined to finish this tonight, lol

Btw, I'm in love with Quinn (maybe it doesn't help that I picture Garrett Hedlund-who is very pretty and blond). Parker's adorable too-and I really like Eli :)

nessie