Reviews for An Angel on Earth
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Once again this is a very nice chapter. It was comforting and heartwarming, and I especially liked this chapter. I look forward to reading more of this, and I'd just like to say that this a rather original story concept. I'm enjoying this immensely. Great job.
FuckMePumps chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Your style is very narrative, and not much else. This is an interesting concept, which could go very far if paired with originality, but you need to make that happen. Plan the chapters - each of them must be essential to the plot, and if there wouldn't be much action, substitute drama for excellent writing. Use more metaphors, colorful descriptions... to draw the reader in. Try to make your characters more dimensional as well. Judy is your main character - you have to make her come alive, and not just someone you thought of on a whim. Try to see how she thinks, try to 'make' her memories, and even pretend to be here sometimes and see how she views the world - you'll be surprised at how much it'll improve the story to have a dynamic and relateable character.

You seem to have the potential, but you do need to draw it out. Keep writing.
lostladyknight chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Exciting!
lostladyknight chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Intriguing.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I really like the story. I liked her new observations of the planet Earth. I still can't believe that she actually drank from the same bottle as the bum. Ew. Anyway I found this to be very original, and I would like to see what happens next. Great job.
seventh.movement chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
great job. i definitely want to read more of this story.
WonderingSpirit chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Hm...work harder, if you want to make your story good